Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours ago, shadesofyayo said:

sooo.. does chuck have a speaking part in Fishtail?

no

y'all just confused speaker (sound device) with speaker (speaking)

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

I’m literally always positive on here and friendly to everyone. Notice how hostile/dramatic their replies are and i’m just chilling please 💀💀

No longer replying to you psychos 

Ugh I’m so bored This weekend waiting  for the album,

maybe at least this week promo and surprises will start? Ocean Blvd account posts? music Videos ?? Reviews?? Candy necklace leak spoiler tags? I’m glad I’m holding strong to not listening to leaks though especially because I’m starting to think you all have an unmastered leak lol  

14 minutes ago, Enco said:

I’m literally always positive on here and friendly to everyone. Notice how hostile/dramatic their replies are and i’m just chilling please 💀💀

No longer replying to you psychos 

go to hell in peace +

edit: u r liar. Calling people brain dead beacuse they don't like the album... i mean ....

mod note: user was warned. stop instigating arguments with insults

Spoiler

Honestly I find Kintsugi so fucking depressing and sad, not sure how many times I can listen to it. It’s so beautiful, but so heavy. I don’t want to have to cry every time :(

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

6 minutes ago, Enco said:

Don’t see how this has to do anything with me. How about you worry about the people calling her work trash because they are stuck in 2012 😭😭😭😭 Now that is toxicity 

The difference: They are allowed to have that opinion. It does not give you the right to insult them. Sure, it might be a controversial and provocative opinion but from what I’ve seen, their criticism was far more nuanced and definitely not as extreme.

If you don’t like it or their content in general, scroll past it or ignore them. If that doesn’t work, block them. It literally is that easy.

5 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

maybe no one noticed, but RIOPY posted this three days ago on insta

riopy.jpg

I can’t wait to hunt these down in London. Also I just realised that the cover is perfect for promo like this - immediately attention grabbing with all the yellow text against the b/w background :flutter:

fishtail top 3 on the album but i dont get the

Spoiler

don't you dare say you'll braid my hair

part :bebe: is it like a metaphor?

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

3 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

The difference: They are allowed to have that opinion. It does not give you the right to insult them. Sure, it might be a controversial and provocative opinion but from what I’ve seen, their criticism was far more nuanced and definitely not as extreme.

If you don’t like it or their content in general, scroll past it or ignore them. If that doesn’t work, block them. It literally is that easy.

Its never that easy for them. Ive been called a fucking bitch for saying i dont like piano songs.:azealia: always the „positive” ones