Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, George Parasol said:
  Hide contents

When you know, you know

When you know, you know

Spoiler

and when you're right you're right

...even when you're wrong

came back after my shower to an argument 

cba just gonna warn mq them and leave have a nice evening girls xxx 

:understand:

what will it take to respect other peoples opinions i wonder? another ultrabanisters classic thinkpiece about arguments or a 16 page essay on the world peace that could happen if lanaboards dot com users stopped being nasty to eachother 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

So my song that exceeded my expectations was

Spoiler

Margaret. Everyone talked about how awful Jack’s vocals are, but I thought his vocals are cute! It’s not one of my fav tracks on the album, but it’s a cute track.

The track that disappointed me most was 

Spoiler

Grandfather. People said it sounds like a Disney song, and it really does but not in a good way. I had that annoying feeling like I had over listened to it literally by the end of my first listen. Going shark fishing is also kind of violent and I feel like singing about that is just a Republican thing to do. It grosses me out.

Spoiler

Kintsugi has a very similar melody to Chelsea Hotel No.2 (Lana's Version) anyone else notice that?

"So everyone was there, they were standing laughing and I'm on the side with my tears streaming down"

"Ah, but you got away, didn't you, baby? You just turned your back on the crowd"

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

3 minutes ago, Enco said:

My first lanaboards scandal :gasp: 

just shows how legendary this album is…has me arguing in the trenches

When Lanaboards was at war we kept on praying for Candy Necklace. 

5 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

lana better start posting on the oceanblvd account by monday or im going mad :bebe:

she just parked the @ so if the album gets as iconic and revered in retrospect as Honeymoon, she can abandon her honeymoon account when it gets too big. bookmark this

Just now, tomxev said:

she just parked the @ so if the album gets as iconic and revered in retrospect as Honeymoon, she can abandon her honeymoon account when it gets too big. bookmark this

pl the new account is gonna be as big as Honeymoon by the time she does anything with it (if its even hers tbh)

1 minute ago, God&Monster said:

When Lanaboards was at war we kept on praying for Candy Necklace. 

we still dont have CN?? :cryney:

Spoiler

Lana learning what's important to her in a relationship on Sweet, realizing that staying with Mr. Cop isn't going to get her those things, but hoping that he might feel differently in the future.

Only for her to realize in A&W that he was a POS and that it's never gonna happen for them. Then her pastor giving a sermon that's basically a huge Sean indictment. :rollin:

1 minute ago, Actor said:

i like only these:

1. Paris, Texas

2. Taco Truck (1. part)

3. A&W (2. part)

4. Peppers

5. Fishtail

You obviously like uptempo pop-ish music, which is of course not a bad thing, but I don’t think you should be disappointed with the album. It was very clear ever since NFR that this is a direction that she’s taking. You shouldn’t feel obliged to like or listen to her. I also don’t think you should be attacked for your opinions. Please keep ig civil guys 🙏🏻 

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Is Paris Texas 

Hide contents

Pop/ up tempo? 

Spoiler

I haven’t listened to it but as far as I gathered is literally the same as the SYML sample + some added instruments on top

12 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Watch Candy Necklace be more iconic than A&W

well of course :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Is Paris Texas 

Hide contents

Pop/ up tempo? 

Spoiler

fairycore

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...