Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

10/10s

Margaret

Peppers

A&W 

Let The Light In
9/10s

Taco Truck

Paris, Texas

Kintsugi

i foresee the 9/10s becoming 10/10s with more time:creepna3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

grandfather still has me gagged and peppers was .... terrible shitty dookie booty

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

10/10s

Margaret

Peppers

A&W 

Let The Light In
9/10s

Taco Truck

Paris, Texas

Kintsugi

i foresee the 9/10s becoming 10/10s with more time:creepna3:

Spoiler

best take this site has seen all day 

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

mod queue - you will need all your posts approved by a mod before other users can see them

I should have kept up with the conversation before claiming it was medium quality :$

just had my first listen!!! :krylie:

Spoiler

upon first listen, the standout tracks for me are the grants, a&w, candy necklace, margaret, paris texas, peppers, and taco truck. honestly, every song was amazing, but i need more time with some tracks. mainly, kintsugi. first listens are usually forgettable anyways. :dmd:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:
  Reveal hidden contents

grandfather still has me gagged and peppers was .... terrible shitty dookie booty

right? omg something is off with that song but i don't really know what and i wanna enjoy it like everybody else does but i cant:bebe:

Spoiler

listening to taco truck and is the running them with the samples is that theyre slighty offbeat?

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

23 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

came back after my shower to an argument 

cba just gonna warn mq them and leave have a nice evening girls xxx 

:understand:

what will it take to respect other peoples opinions i wonder? another ultrabanisters classic thinkpiece about arguments or a 16 page essay on the world peace that could happen if lanaboards dot com users stopped being nasty to eachother 

wait till u hear my thinkpieces:dance:  

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

right? omg something is off with that song but i don't really know what and i wanna enjoy it like everybody else does but i cant:bebe:

Spoiler

the fucking sample and mixing :xgiggle:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Hide contents

upon first listen, the standout tracks for me are the grants, a&w, candy necklace, margaret, paris texas, peppers, and taco truck. honestly, every song was amazing, but i need more time with some tracks. mainly, kintsugi. first listens are usually forgettable anyways. :dmd:

Is Candy Necklace as massive as Kintsugi said?

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

Spoiler

Paris, Texas through Taco Truck is an elite run of songs for general good vibes and shaking your ass yup yup :true:

The Grants through Fingertips is an elite run to get you in your feelings and feel all your emotions :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

7 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Reveal hidden contents

Candy Necklace? :judgingu3:

Spoiler

listening to margaret and its good but some of the parts...

EYScowrXQAAXyze.jpg

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Hide contents

Where did you hear Candy??

Reveal hidden contents

Wait what? Did candy necklace leak?

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey