Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

Is Candy Necklace as massive as Kintsugi said?

Spoiler

i'm not sure massive would be like the right word? not that that's a bad thing. it's a standout track imo. honestly, it lowkey reminds me of Riverside. it's quite gorgeous. :defeated:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Spoiler

Honestly Grandfather is unbelievable. :oprah:

I think I'm ready for my atm top 5:

1. A&W

2. Grandfather

3. Tunnel

4. Paris, Texas

5. Pepperz

Happy as the moonshine

Spoiler

I hope y’all don’t banish me but I get a real midnights taste from the album.. I really wish Taylur didn’t cheapen Jack’s sound. As much as I love Fishtails, it givens me Midnight Rain and it’s like having a bitter taste in my mouth.. yuck :stareney3:

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it did not. there is a record store selling the album early and that's all i can say. :air2:

In your honest opinion, does Candy Necklace feel out of place between the interludes?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, 50s baby doll dress said:
  Hide contents

I sincerely enjoy this moment on Margaret when Jack sings (can't really understand what he's saying but idc) "gotta run, run, run, run ?? on fire", it's just so ughhh:defeated:

Spoiler

Same, it was jarring on first listen but I like it now :hype:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

In your honest opinion, does Candy Necklace feel out of place between the interludes?

Spoiler

i think it's a nice break between them! plus i feel it ties in with jon batiste's interlude. like just his grand piano. so, no, i don't think it's out of place. 

miss born to lose

Hide contents

i think it's a nice break between them! plus i feel it ties in with jon batiste's interlude. like just his grand piano. so, no, i don't think it's out of place. 

Is it mostly piano? 

Hide contents

Spoiler

omg yay! I was worried about that. Especially knowing there was a scrapped track in its place. 

Thank you for answering! :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

Is it mostly piano? 

Spoiler

yes but i don't think this song specifically needs more than piano. :true:

Just now, Americen Whore said:

Did jon sing in it?

Spoiler

towards the end of the track they sing together. very Riverside imo. 

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:
  Hide contents

I hope y’all don’t banish me but I get a real midnights taste from the album.. I really wish Taylur didn’t cheapen Jack’s sound. As much as I love Fishtails, it givens me Midnight Rain and it’s like having a bitter taste in my mouth.. yuck :stareney3:

Spoiler

I personally don’t mind if Lana’s stuff sounds like other peoples stuff because I really enjoy everything Lana does but I do think it is time for her to go with a new producers. Rick Nowels was basically exclusively Lanas producer for years so I’d love her to find someone who really only works with her, because I think it makes her music feel special 

3 minutes ago, 50s baby doll dress said:
  Hide contents

I sincerely enjoy this moment on Margaret when Jack sings (can't really understand what he's saying but idc) "gotta run, run, run, run ?? on fire", it's just so ughhh:defeated:

Spoiler

I hear “you better run, better run run run run like your head’s on fire, run away like your head is on fire”

and I agree with you it def grew on me!!