Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:
  Hide contents

i think it's a nice break between them! plus i feel it ties in with jon batiste's interlude. like just his grand piano. so, no, i don't think it's out of place. 

any guitars on CN? 

Spoiler

like the Jon interlude?

Also can we stop harassing people who got the album early to leak things? They’re literally just normal Lana stans who got lucky. Just because they aren’t leaking it doesn’t mean they want attention especially considering they haven’t even been on here much teasing it. The album is out in less than a week. Y’all will survive. Not everyone wants to be a part of the insider culture. 

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

not that i remember or noticed. 

Spoiler

Weird, two different people are credited for guitar. Maybe the credits are for the track it replaced or they are really subtle.

I feel like this album could be presented to us in so many different ways depending on the aesthetic. I feel Iike because of the album shoot we got, we are getting a very vintage sweet sexy vibe but this album is so diverse I think any aesthetic would work and match the music. 

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

yes but i don't think this song specifically needs more than piano. :true:

Hide contents

towards the end of the track they sing together. very Riverside imo. 

can you pleaseee continue the lyrics from the snippet we got in august?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

I think they did somewhere earlier on this thread 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Hide contents

Weird, two different people are credited for guitar. Maybe the credits are for the track it replaced or they are really subtle.

+ Contrabass, violin, cello, and celesta. Strange. 

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

Spoiler

rockafeller, my umbrella, god i love you baby, storyteller, us forever, is my favorite song.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I am slightly disappointed by the amount of piano ballads we’re getting/we’ve gotten again. Like, we’ve now had COCC, BB, all stripped down and mostly piano driven and Ocean Blvd was supposed to usher in a new sound supposedly, but to me this record just feels like a continuation of the previous eras since NFR, with the exception of a few tracks. I really wish Lana could just ditch Jack behind because he’s already given us his magnum opus w Lana and that was NFR, someone send him back to Taylor’s studio please. 

It’s hard defending the claims Lana’s music puts people to sleep when half of her discography consists of dragged out piano ballads.