Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

you know i'd love to. trust me, i know how it feels. but i only got lucky with the record store messing up. i'm not gonna risk ben and the FBI at my door. in my honeymoon daddy era i guess.  :suicide:

It’s not like you hacked her or did anything illegal. If anything it’s the music store’s fault. :rip: 

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

you know i'd love to. trust me, i know how it feels. but i only got lucky with the record store messing up. i'm not gonna risk ben and the FBI at my door. in my honeymoon daddy era i guess.  :suicide:

Do you think the person who leaked the album got in trouble? Lmao they didn't

If you don't want to leak it, that's okay, but don't act like it's bc you're afraid or sumn

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Maybe it's a stupid question but: what is the difference between leaking the whole album without CN and leaking CN?

Why is it okay to leak it via Telegram and co. Without CN and it is risky to leak only CN?

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

It’s not like you hacked her or did anything illegal. If anything it’s the music store’s fault. :rip:

yeah i know, and i thought about that. but like my IP address would be attached to it and that scares me. :crai:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, Mistress999 said:

Maybe it's a stupid question but: what is the difference between leaking the whole album without CN and leaking CN?

Why is it okay to leak it via Telegram and co. Without CN and it is risky to leak only CN?

0 difference. Also, you can leak stuff anonymously and stuff won't be traced back to you. 

If whoever has CN doesn't want to leak it, that's fine, but they don't seem to have a problem talking abt it :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me.

The moment you legally buy an album, you can share a track on Telegram or Email with whoever you want. You bought and you do what you want with it, unless you wanna get profit from it.

But if you just bought the record from a store, why should be a risk to share a track of the record you own legally?

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yeah i know, and i thought about that. but like my IP address would be attached to it and that scares me. :crai:

Spoiler

don’t feel pressured to leak if you don’t want to babes I personally would be nervous to also :crai:

Spoiler

lana writing the lyric “pass me my vape, i’m feeling sick, i need to take a puff” :gurl: