Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

15 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

A producer's function is to convey their artist's wishes. They aren't holding Lana at gunpoint to create "piano ballads" in order to torture you. 

If you read between the lines and not just what you want to hear, you would comprehend I wasn’t blaming Jack for the piano ballads but rather him being a one trick pony and being Lana’s yes-man. Bounce.

31 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Exactly, Lana's the one who wants the song to sound like that 

Yeah but still mike's/drew's (idk which one) piano is a huge downgrade to work of her previous collaborators. Plus a he’s always super influenced by people around her. 

35 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

yep on that site

Unfortunately I don't know that site, I only found the tracks on [removed] :( I'll wait for it to show up on [removed] :(

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Do not share where to find illegal download links to leaks x

Just now, venicebitch said:

Yeah but still Mike Hermosa’s piano is a huge downgrade to work of her previous collaborators. Plus a he’s always super influenced by people around her. 

Mike Hermosa doesn't even play piano :bebe:

Spoiler

GET UP GIRLS WE BUMPING TO CANDY NECKLACESUS 

33 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

candy necklace has leaked

Is there any chance of knowing in any way where it leaked? Can't find it on [removed] :(

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The quality tho:delicious:

don't tell me someone recorded the audio from the vinyl in a voice memo app :thumb3:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

If you read between the lines and not just what you want to hear, you would comprehend I wasn’t blaming Jack for the piano ballads but rather him being a one trick pony and being Lana’s yes-man. Bounce.

You just said that you blame Jack Antonoff for Lana creating piano ballads. Read what you wrote. Scram. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Poppers said:

don't tell me someone recorded the audio from the vinyl in a voice memo app :thumb3:

not everyone has the equipment to rip :et:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm