Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Candy Necklace is fantastic. Super dark too

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Tamagotchi said:

lmk if it's good. i'm waiting for hq :crying2:

Spoiler

It’s really good. It seems like there’s no melodyne or auto tune on her voice so it feels really dark 

Spoiler

Candy Necklace is hauntingly beautiful. The piano is so stark and powerful, it's just as much of a vocalist on the track as Lana is. It reminds me a lot of classical works as well. The lyrics are also beautiful, and that part where Jon Batiste echoes Lana at the end ties it all together. I'm just stunned. It's very reminiscent of Riverside for sure

imageproxy.jpg

Reminds me of a faster Is This Happiness. There's a little guitar flourish throughout. One lyric is "Sitting on the sofa feeling super suicidal" or something.

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What song would you guys compare CN to? I can’t listen rn thx babes 

Spoiler

i dont think she ever recorded anything similar??? missdaytona used the word "haunting" and i think its a perfect word for it

:excited: 

Spoiler

It has a dark vibe, so it definitely doesn't feel out of place between the interludes. I was so worried about it. 

It will take a few listens to click like with the others, but I think it's stunning :ohno:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: