Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

ijbol i just handed out like 5 wp all for asking where leaks or alluding to where leaks are located

DO NOT DO THIS. YOU WILL BE WARNED AND MQ

we care because the site can be shut down if lanas management find out

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Does she go out of sync with the piano around 2:57? It's hard to tell based on the recording but it sounds a little off, lol. I love how lively the piano is.

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

Ew the candy necklace leak sounds like someone recorded their vinyl playing with their phone :crying4:

its exactly what they did and im still glad someone finally shared that masterpiece with us either way :clapback:

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Not my italian hotel wifi blocking acces to that site

:rip: 

Probably the receptionist kept downloading viruses searching for untagged Lana leaks… I don’t blame them (the hotel) :smile3:

Just now, birds of paradise said:

complaining about candy necklace LQ leak as if some of y’all weren’t bopping to Rosemead exclusive baby just a few days ago :awkney:

I kinda miss the tags tbh :noparty:

@Kintsugi Would you say scrapping the song Candy Necklace replaced was a good idea or would keeping both have been the better option? I need someone to tell me the scream song wouldn’t fit in with the album so I can find peace about it being scrapped :oprah:

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, Tamagotchi said:

i literally typed the song name, why did i get a warning? :heidi: i'm a good christian girl like pastor judah says

you alluded to where the leak was located aka directed people to its location

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I'd say its lower quality than the LQ peppers leak, if anyone wants to take that into consideration on whether or not to listen

Spoiler

it does sound kinda sexy tho so im excited to hear it in hq omg