Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Can this woman make a bad song like ??????

The Jon Batiste Interlude works so much better after CN. The stretch from A&W -> Fingertips is super dark/heavy/intense, wow wow wow.

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

@Kintsugi Would you say scrapping the song Candy Necklace replaced was a good idea or would keeping both have been the better option? I need someone to tell me the scream song wouldn’t fit in with the album so I can find peace about it being scrapped :oprah:

Is the scream song this era’s dealer that we will see in 2 albums’ time after we moan about it to death and then we complain when it goes viral lol

this album so far (I've listened to no leaks), from the 3 released songs that we have, gives me major hope that this is gonna be in my top 3 albums 

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

1 minute ago, Obduration said:
  Hide contents

Rockafella my umbrella…

Spoiler

:crossed: I just read it's LQ though. I'm waiting for release date (I'm leak-free) but if it does leak in full HQ... Bring that CD rip now

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:
  Hide contents

i dont think she ever recorded anything similar??? missdaytona used the word "haunting" and i think its a perfect word for it

Spoiler

Oh wow that’s exciting, I love haunting songs. Thx love!! 

1 minute ago, blvd said:

this album so far (I've listened to no leaks), from the 3 released songs that we have, gives me major hope that this is gonna be in my top 3 albums 

I'm afraid it's gonna be my favorite of hers

41 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:
  Hide contents

the best i'd describe it is that it's lowkey haunting? 

leak it it's more easy :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: EDIT : SORRY ITS ALREADY LEAKED

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

so is the song shes singing in

Reveal hidden contents

the jon interlude

candy necklace or not?

or do we have another song to look forward to?

it's not ig,doesn't sound the like the same song for me

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey