Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

you must have sniper ears cause the only thing the majority of us are catching is the very obvious piano

Spoiler

It is a piano driven song but you can actually hear the other instruments playing very subtly in the background. If I'm not wrong, you can also hear a guitar in the last part, when Jon comes in... 

Try with headphones!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Obduration said:
  Hide contents

I hear the strings towards the end as well!

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

It is a piano driven song but you can actually hear the other instruments playing very subtly in the background. If I'm not wrong, you can also hear a guitar in the last part, when Jon comes in... 

Try with headphones!

Spoiler

No y’all are right lemme listen w headphones.. the strings are obvious at the end even w/o headphones but i didn’t catch the other instruments yet

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

Try with headphones!

Spoiler

It’s quite noticeable in the beginning too from about 4 seconds, strings and some other sounds in there 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Spoiler

I truly can't wait for the people who react to albums to get jumpscared by Jon's scream in the interlude :eartha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

48 minutes ago, Mistress999 said:

Can anyone send me via dm the place where I can find CN?

It's so frustrating to be so ignorant about all of this ☹️

girl... mod note: stop asking where to find leaks lol. user was warned

The mod note is sending me :tommy:

Spoiler

now why did i think candy necklace ended with the p*rnh*b intro sound thinking that was so camp but it was just my vlc continuing to the next vid :eartha2: