Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

I always knew I’d end up loving this album, I hated ultraviolence and honeymoon at first too:oop2:i just wanted to be annoying

iconic behavior I think :wub:

Spoiler

Can we all take a moment to DRAG rosemead to the ground for what the f*cker put us through, like I will never forget it :read:

ty for the grants, sweet and fingertips tho :hooker:

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

best insiders and leakers of the DYKTTATUOB era:

@Kintsugi

whoever leaked the album in hq

whoever leaked CN

you delivered and you deserve your title :cryney2:

everyone else: trash :kiss2:

Polish sock lady for giving us first look at the picture disc and for her iconicness itself 

4 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

FIVE DAYS :wowcry::wat::kris::ohmy::judgingu3:

UNTIL NOT ONLY OCEAN BLVD BUT ALSO THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF LDR10 AHHHhhh :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

it’s so satisfying hearing the lyrics of the full line after getting a snippet

like hearing the intro of fingertips and candy necklace felt so complete

Spoiler

anyways the song is amazing, would love to hear the screamo but this is such a cute song 

Spoiler

violet blue green and red pills 

all on his candy necklace....

in this essay, I will explain how candy necklace and cinnamon girl share a universe

Spoiler

I actually don't mind all the pastor yelling in that Judah Smith Interlude, its actually giving that "Tulsa Jesus Freak" vibes, goes along with that errie piano chord progression, it sounds really God complex, campy, religiously cult-ish, atmospheric, gothic & a bit bizzare, with her laugh echoing around & weird ting-ling-y sounds around 3:40, this track sends me to some kind of weird dimension, weird sides of Christianity with such uneasy feeling, which really makes sense for the track placement being after A&W & really creates the thrill for the record.

But I do with they would use some grainy sound filter or make the pastor preaching voice lower so I can hear more of the music in the back,it could enhance more of the errie vibes she wants to give off.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

in the ending, she keeps repeating candy necklaces a quite a melancholy tripped out way.. she's reminiscing on how horrible these drugs are for her and the extent that it takes over your life (just like the endorphins and intoxication of love)... especially when in love with someone who influences you to do it and takes as much as they do.. this song definitely shares a space with cinnamon girl and heroin.. I'm currently watching the ex love of my life fall into a cycle of party drugs that we've both gone down before so yeah hitting home lana