Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

i’m still very much behind. what happened?

well, CN l-worded darling, finally :hottie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

well, CN l-worded darling, finally :hottie:

it’s lq right? 

im trying to catch up but it’s like i’m in a sick game where no matter how hard i try i’m always like 100+ pages behind:icant:

Just now, margaret soty said:

candy necklace lq leak

ty ty

that sites been spammed to fuck anyway, guess it’s a sign to wait for hq:flutter:

anyone wanna describe it for me since i can’t listen because it’s literally not there anymore lol 

Spoiler

My friend wants me to send her two songs. She’s heard the 3 singles and I picked Kintsugi as one to send her because it’s the most personal to myself so I want her to really pay attention to it and have time with it before shes overwhelmed by the album as a whole on Friday. What should I send her as the second one? I can’t decide. I don’t want to necessarily  send her the most “surprising” or “best” one but I want it to hype her up for Friday. I can’t pick!! They’re all pretty good to me. Like every song is at least 8/10 so I’m having a hard time picking. 

47 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Tried my hand at CN lyrics

Reveal hidden contents

White flowers, cinnamon on my teeth

And I'm sitting at a stoplight in northern town

I feel lucky

I drive somewhere out of range, I don't know where

White noise coming out of my brain

Turns off for nothing

Rockafella, my umbrella, God I love you, baby

Storyteller, us forever, is my favorite song

You've been acting pretty reckless

Dancing like the young and restless

And I'm obsessed with it, candy necklaces

And I'm obsessed with this, all his candy necklaces

Sitting on the sofa, feeling super suicidal

Hate to say the word but, baby, hand on the Bible

I do, feel like it's you, the one who's bringing me down

Thought that we were cool and we were kicking it like Tribe Called Quest

You're the best but, baby, you've been bringing me down

I can see it now

Rockafella, my umbrella, God I love you, baby

Fortune teller, favorite ever, was the story of us

And I'm obsessed with this, candy necklaces

I think that we should address this

Acting like the young and restless

I'm obsessed with this, all his candy necklaces

We've been acting pretty restless

Dancing with the young and restless

I'm obsessed with this, candy necklaces

Candy necklaces...

Candy necklaces...

Candy necklaces...

Candy necklaces...

@burthday kake 

Spoiler

first of all i’m having a difficult night and this made me feel so empty omg.

the reason she hates jack is because he’s bringing her down with himself by using opiates. jack actually did do opiates a long time ago, and he posted many times about using them on his story, so it’s not far-fetched to say that he probably did them with lana, or his behaviour on opiates made her become cold towards him and that’s why he left (rolling stone interview where he said he couldn’t do it anymore). :rollin:

1 minute ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

anyone wanna describe it for me since i can’t listen because it’s literally not there anymore lol 

Spoiler

Haunting piano ballad, very very dark lyrics

2 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

it’s lq right? 

im trying to catch up but it’s like i’m in a sick game where no matter how hard i try i’m always like 100+ pages behind:icant:

ty ty

that sites been spammed to fuck anyway, guess it’s a sign to wait for hq:flutter:

Spoiler

creepy, sad, dark...

Candy Necklace

Spoiler

i didn't understand a word but yet this song made me feel so sad I don't know why :wowcry: haven't been touched that way by song in a long time :crying4:

I love her with all my heart :toofunny: I'm so proud of her and glad to be here today :bebe:

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:
  Hide contents

My friend wants me to send her two songs. She’s heard the 3 singles and I picked Kintsugi as one to send her because it’s the most personal to myself so I want her to really pay attention to it and have time with it before shes overwhelmed by the album as a whole on Friday. What should I send her as the second one? I can’t decide. I don’t want to necessarily  send her the most “surprising” or “best” one but I want it to hype her up for Friday. I can’t pick!! They’re all pretty good to me. Like every song is at least 8/10 so I’m having a hard time picking. 

Spoiler

sweet or grandfather!!

1 minute ago, menslayer said:
  Hide contents

Candy necklace could easily be on UV

Spoiler

As a bonus track with flipside and is this happiness yup… and it’s a compliment since they deserved a top spot on that album too

3 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

@burthday kake 

Hide contents

first of all i’m having a difficult night and this made me feel so empty omg.

the reason she hates jack is because he’s bringing her down with himself by using opiates. jack actually did do opiates a long time ago, and he posted many times about using them on his story, so it’s not far-fetched to say that he probably did them with lana, or his behaviour on opiates made her become cold towards him and that’s why he left (rolling stone interview where he said he couldn’t do it anymore). :rollin:

Spoiler

oh my god :crying: that makes sense, i sense he is or atleast has been pretty big into the party scenes too right?? rolls w draingang etc?

the fact "candy necklaces" r a play on drugs thoooo....i was NOT expecting that going into this song.

n like that genius link back to cinammon girl,,, violet blue green red bc pills but those r also colors u find on a candy necklace

I AM FLOORED BBY 

36 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

I truly can't wait for the people who react to albums to get jumpscared by Jon's scream in the interlude :eartha:

Spoiler

It happened to me. I was in bed listening to the album and nearly fell asleep. Then this jump scare packed interlude played and I was wide awake. 💀

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

oh my god :crying: that makes sense, i sense he is or atleast has been pretty big into the party scenes too right?? rolls w draingang etc?

the fact "candy necklaces" r a play on drugs thoooo....i was NOT expecting that going into this song.

n like that genius link back to cinammon girl,,, violet blue green red bc pills but those r also colors u find on a candy necklace

I AM FLOORED BBY 

Spoiler

I WASNT EXPECTING THAT EITHER LIKEEEE OMFG we should’ve seen it coming though