Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

26 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Candy Necklace

Hide contents

old-woman-sleeping-bed-old-woman-sleepin

Really liked the part of the snippet and the piano. Probably my least favorite song. Idk why insiders said this song was massive… Massively boring maybe…

Spoiler

Really? I loved the piano. It’s great do see Lana working with a pianist that explores more of the notes!

Spoiler

I hope I wake up to Candy Necklace in HQ. The song is way too good for me to wait 5 days or listen to a LQ recording :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I need this to be Lana’s first 90+ on MC but I just know it’s either gonna land between Norman and Chemtrails or at a cruel 89

12 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

They need to use jon batiste’s Grammy darling status to get candy necklace that best duo nomination :trisha: 

Snow on the beach will definitely be nominated.  Can the same artist get 2 nominations in same category?

Just now, tomxev said:

I need this to be Lana’s first 90+ on MC but I just know it’s either gonna land between Norman and Chemtrails or at a cruel 89

I'm expecting 90+ from 10+ publications given her current fame and reputation as America's greatest songwriter of this decade

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

Really? I loved the piano. It’s great do see Lana working with a pianist that explores more of the notes!

Spoiler

I liked the piano but honestly i don’t see myself listening to it a lot. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

6 minutes ago, marryingkind said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Exactly, I’m happy with piano as long as it is interesting and not just boring cookie cutter

1 hour ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Is there anyone left that hasn’t listened yet to the leak with me :deadbanana:

Me!! Only heard the singles and the CN snippet a million years ago. I honestly wish I hadn’t listened to any of the singles because they all would have slayed me so hard in the context of the full record. Like I should have at least held off on the grants. It’s an incredible opening track and it would have been amazing to hear it for the first time with the whole record. 

this is the first time in a while that I haven’t sought out a leak of one of her records and honestly I’m content waiting till Friday. I’m feeling like a serene queen. 

8 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Snow on the beach will definitely be nominated.  Can the same artist get 2 nominations in same category?

I'm expecting 90+ from 10+ publications given her current fame and reputation as America's greatest songwriter of this decade

greatest songwriter of the 21st century according to Rolling Stone UK ;-) <3

so the studio version is a

Spoiler

piano version

and the interlude was them recording the

Spoiler

pop version of

candy necklaces :true:

Spoiler

what were those vocals from the interlude used for :eartha2:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

3 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Me!! Only heard the singles and the CN snippet a million years ago. I honestly wish I hadn’t listened to any of the singles because they all would have slayed me so hard in the context of the full record. Like I should have at least held off on the grants. It’s an incredible opening track and it would have been amazing to hear it for the first time with the whole record. 

this is the first time in a while that I haven’t sought out a leak of one of her records and honestly I’m content waiting till Friday. I’m feeling like a serene queen. 

Same! I LOVE the grants and wish it didn’t come out till release day 

first listen CN rating into my pretty final tracklist rating:

Spoiler

1. Grandfather

2. Kingsugi

3. Let The Light In

4. Margaret

5. Fingertips

6. Paris

7. Sweet

8. Fishtail

9. The Grants

10. Candy Necklace

11. Peppers

12. Taco Truck

13. AW

14. OB

15/16. Interludes

Overall: 10/10 :trisha:

Albums ratings:

1. OB

2. UV

3. HM

4. BTDTPE

5. NFR

6. LFL

7. BB

8. COCC

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

fishtails keeps coming on today and it hits just right idk who turned it on repeat but :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole