Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Loving Candy Necklace on the first listen :hdu: ROCKAFELLA :angie:

Happy as the moonshine

5 hours ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Is there anyone left that hasn’t listened yet to the leak with me :deadbanana:

:wave2: i haven't listened to the grants too and i dont even remember the last time i heard a&w and ocean blvd :toofunny: preparing for the full album experience. we can get thru this tho, only 5 days left!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Spoiler

Candy necklace is so creepy and amazing it’s giving if AKA Lana made a piano ballad

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

"Sitting on the sofa, feeling super suicidal" :wowcry: This part fucked me up!!!!!!!!

This song tied it all together... Can't wait for next week :cryney2:

Happy as the moonshine

12 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:
  Hide contents

NFR sample in A&W, Love song callback/interpolation in Let The Light In, Original version of Venice Bitch as the outro… This truly is NFR’s follow up album with COCC and BB being little inbetween projects

Spoiler

And a Cinnamon Girl reference in Candy Necklace!

qfrWuBl.png

5 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Hide contents

And a Cinnamon Girl reference in Candy Necklace!

Spoiler

there’s also the COCC melody briefly, the “I’m in looovvvvee” is very WC, and the Jump references being the definition of full circle. From “last thing I saw before I died” all the way too “I see in Technicolor”. She swings in the yard also on this record. I adore the sheer amount of self references

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

1 hour ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Anyone else think dealer would’ve fit this album way better than bb:bebe:

Maybe… 

but she kinda had to include it on BB, after having cut it out from COCC. Dealer brings an interesting fresh breath to the middle of the album, although another dark song like it would have been better after (Dealer kinda feels glued there, alone, on BB)

The audio quality of the Candy Necklace leak isn’t that much worse than Kintsugi’s actual quality so I’m just listening pretending like the low quality’s intentional for the moment :oprah3:

qfrWuBl.png

The way I’m trying so hard with every fiber of my being not to listen to l3aks. 

Spoiler

but gave in and heard Paris, Texas :trisha:. I have sinned. That was amazing :crying2:. It served Guillermo Del Toro’s Pinocchio, Coraline, Coquette Doll, etc. It’s just next level. I wanna kms for listening OMFG. Only played it twice. That was such a stupid mistake. I have to resist the urge :trisha:. I cannot listen to more l3aks. This was a one time thing I promise. Why the f*ck did I listen :trisha:.

I am NOT going to give more of myself to the demons. Must wait until March 24th :trisha:.