Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

taco truck x vb rly hitting tonight, idk if it's bc im actually just freezing but i have shivers :pray: never die, lake placid :pray: i do wish it wasn't titled "x vb" tho bc it would've been such a breathtaking and melancholic surprise, more than it already is 💔

also need to know what the sample is during the transition. maybe from a movie? i was just able to go back to sleep for an hr and a half... so that rocked :wowcry:

mUENGN9.png

i was Just sitting and thinking and suddenly thougth a thougth that made sense that minute but heres the think that how do u think if bb sessions and ocean sessions are the one thing, and bb happened only because it contained as lana said these 'reactive' songs that were released because it was the right time for them, but initially it was kind of a first stages of the next album after chemtrails that later became bb and ocean, the 23 more things that made me think so is that she added half of outtakes in bb, she wanted to take a try to release songs about more petsonal themes to her, that really started after chemtrails, and that actually fingertips and ocean blvd demos were probably made before bb came out

how do u think

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, Creyk said:

What I am thinking about is, where are the Bombastic songs that Jack mentioned? Are they still siting in the vault?

i wonder if 

Spoiler

VB from taco truck

is the original "bombastic" song :biblio:

after having listened to the whole album without then with Candy Necklace; I think Candy necklace gives meaning to the whole album :defeated:

Just now, venicebitch said:

i wonder if 

Hide contents

VB from taco truck

is the original "bombastic" song :biblio:

Yeah like I could think of maybe

Spoiler

TTxVB and Peppers qualifying as that, but not really the others.

Spoiler

the production on vb is also extremely born to die there's a sound specifically like the scratchy synths (if that's what they are?) after "signing off bang bang kiss kiss" that rly calls to my mind the two unknown btd instrumentals (i can't even begin to explain how much i love those instrumentals lmfaaaooo even if they are just a bunch of stems)

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Yeah like I could think of maybe

Hide contents

TTxVB and Peppers qualifying as that, but not really the others.

Spoiler

maybe even jimmy? what if jimmy, peppers and vb demo were sitting on the shelve and they decided to rework and experiment with them - merging jimmy with american whore, finding a tommy genesis sample to finish peppers etc 

my top 5 for the 100th time bc i just love talking abt them over n over giphy.gif

Spoiler

paris texas

fingertips

peppers

kintsugi

jon batiste interlude 

candy necklace is NOT included bc i can't deal w it rn, my new wildflower wildfire <3 :pray:

mUENGN9.png

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:
  Hide contents

maybe even jimmy? what if jimmy, peppers and vb demo were sitting on the shelve and they decided to rework and experiment with them - merging jimmy with american whore, finding a tommy genesis sample to finish peppers etc 

Spoiler

i do think she had the verses of peppers before adding the tommy sample (maybe she had an alternate chorus) cause in the song she’s like ‘we should merge this with the ahahahaha song’ at least that’s what i understood 

also boz said that all these songs were new and recorded in 2021-2022

Edited by BartenderDeco