Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Jack mentioned "bombastic" songs when they were recording NFR! and there's zero outtakes on this album, so I don't know what some of you are talking about. :oprah3: 

Rolling Stone said Lana used the original version of Venice Bitch at the end of Taco Truck - so it's the closest we can get.

11 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Jack mentioned "bombastic" songs when they were recording NFR! and there's zero outtakes on this album, so I don't know what some of you are talking about. :oprah3: 

Rolling Stone said Lana used the original version of Venice Bitch at the end of Taco Truck - so it's the closest we can get.

there's no official info on having zero outtakes on this album - only from insiders and there were several situations where insiders were wrong or just had too little info on something

it's ok to speculate, we don't even know if insiders heard these "bombastic" songs off NFR sessions, it's not impossible if we got them reworked on the new album

2 minutes ago, gom737 said:

to the ones who listened to the album, where would you rank ocean blvd in her discography?

I do not like ranking Lana’s albums.. but it definitely is in her TOP TIER… with BTD, HM, UV and NFR. 

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

also boz said that all these songs were new and recorded in 2021-2022

he also said there's a huge surprise unrelated to ocean blvd coming this week:party:

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

there's no official info on having zero outtakes on this album - only from insiders and there were several situations where insiders were wrong or just had too little info on something

it's ok to speculate, we don't even know if insiders heard these "bombastic" songs off NFR sessions, it's not impossible we got them reworked on the new album

yeah and with Lana being so prolific it gets very difficult

she probably already has a few songs (if not an album's worth) that she recorded after OB was 'finished', which we know was in...September?

similarly these tracks that were laying around after NFR could either be NFR outtakes, songs inbetween albums or actually intended for a new album

definitely seems like the original VB veered into this more 'bombastic' sound

15 minutes ago, Mistress999 said:

Do you think the low quality of CN could ruin my first listen of the whole album?

I have only listened to the three singles...

Spoiler

I would fully recommend waiting the quality is pretty bad and I doubt an hq leak doesn’t come tomorrow 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

yall spent months analyzing DNC and rockets for them to mean NOTHING :air2: i can only laugh

haha yes spill original titles

you can braid my hair, do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere :flutter:

1 minute ago, 111 said:

yall spent months analyzing DNC and rockets for them to mean NOTHING :air2: i can only laugh

Now now, dear friend, spill the tea.. DNC is on LDRX RIGHT?? :oopna:

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

so hilarious!

we can also have a good laugh at all the og song titles and lfl outtakes, they’ll be so funny

2 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

actually what i really wanna know is what Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard refers to 

SAME

tbh i wish she kept the album title like that

next time kuntsugi returns we need to ask him 

Spoiler

peppers is actually exactly what i hope the "bombastic" jack antonoff tracks are like - the sounds and vocalisations after wipeoutttttt are v 60s girl group, so nfr. lana falling off a surfboard in the fake music video inside fuck it i love u loops in my mind when i listen to peppers giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif 

mUENGN9.png