Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

44 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

But the week is ending tonight:wtf2: and stream party is the only „suprise” that happened this week

Yeah this is why i think there was no surprise (someone trolled him and maybe this is why he deactivated) at all or it’s delayed tbh

Spoiler

I think this is what she says on the spoken part of TT before VB:

Honey wait, I got up so early and then I went on for a shower, and then I was just able to go back to sleep for an hour and a half, so that rocked, um anyway, I had this dream where um, I don't know.. I don’t know

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:
  Hide contents

i do think she had the verses of peppers before adding the tommy sample (maybe she had an alternate chorus) cause in the song she’s like ‘we should merge this with the ahahahaha song’ at least that’s what i understood 

also boz said that all these songs were new and recorded in 2021-2022

It probably is but insiders have been wrong mutiple times so it’s not off the cards 

this album is really testing my willpower right now. i'm trying to not listen too many times before friday. i gave into the le*k yesterday and listened once. but i want to listen one more time before release day. especially if i decide to go to the listening party on wednesday. :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

20 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think this is what she says on the spoken part of TT before VB:

Honey wait, I got up so early and then I went on for a shower, and then I was just able to go back to sleep for an hour and a half, so that rocked, um anyway, I had this dream where um, I don't know.. I don’t know

Trish really devoured that part

I just heard my first leak they was like oh this is a blue banisters outtake and everyone in the comments said it’s grandfather:crossed:

Spoiler

no bc im sorry if its just my typical delulu but i swear that Let The Light In has such Beatles/Ringo esque drumming in it????? specifically reminded me of 'Something' tbh.

listen to the drum "fill" after the line "put The Beatles on, light the candles, go back to bed" on LTLI (2:47-2:54)

& then to Something by The Beatles, specifically the drums after the line"somewhere in her smile she knows" at 41 seconds( i linked so it starts here)

ITS SO SIMILAR SOMEONE CONFIRM THEY HEAR IT TOO :trisha: or ill go crazyyyy read my gold chain says Lanita

Spoiler

Are we sure all the lworded tracks are in hq? Fishtail pepper and kintsugi sound pretty compressed and muffled and as if the high frequencies are cut off, but not in the regular old timey lana sound :ohno:

🫑🌶️

Spoiler

peppers was my most anticipated song, especially after hearing Angelina. now that i've heard the song, im not sure how to feel? it's quite an insane track and i love her mind, but it sounded a bit messy and chaotic imo. maybe it was intentional. it's definitely a top track for me but i still need a few more listens for it to fully click. still shaking my ass tho. :sluttybunny:

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

🫑🌶️

Hide contents

peppers was my most anticipated song, especially after hearing Angelina. now that i've heard the song, im not sure how to feel? it's quite an insane track and i love her mind, but it sounded a bit messy and chaotic imo. maybe it was intentional. it's definitely a top track for me but i still need a few more listens for it to fully click. still shaking my ass tho. :sluttybunny:

Spoiler

it’s very much intentional and you will love the chaos just give it a few listens. I felt the same way at first and now I love love love it :wub:

11 minutes ago, Dusk said:
  Hide contents

it’s very much intentional and you will love the chaos just give it a few listens. I felt the same way at first and now I love love love it :wub:

thanks bestie. i needed that reassurance. :trisha:

miss born to lose

Spoiler

after a day or so .. I have Taco truck  , Let the light in  , Peppers , Paris on constant repeat!! 
Love them And I love how she manages to outdo herself every time !!!!

I also like Kintsugi And Candy Necklace a Lot !