Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I’ve never seen a problem listening to leaks as long as you’ve bought and stream the album fully.  But I try to hold out for HQ for repeat listening otherwise it ruins the experience. 

with the amount I’ve spent on Lana she should give me a 1 week early listening exclusive :hooker:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

Hey y'all, can anyone pls tell me what she says in GPSOTSOMFWHDSF after

Hide contents

Cause I’m good in spirit, warm-bodied
???

pretty pleeeek help a girl out :ohno: trying to make a lyric video for each song and this is the one line that I can't figure out :hide:

all i understand is "i fell (apart???) ???"

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

CN

Spoiler

The way she starts to sing faster than the piano creating a sense of desperation and chaos the unsynchronization is everything and then the piano goes fuckin NUTS and lets this classical melody loose running through the wild it’s so Blair Witch Project I love it and the way the musical tension resolves itself with the creepy cult like Lana and Jon vocals like fuck me ten out of fucking ten!!!!! :angie:  

6 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Hey y'all, can anyone pls tell me what she says in GPSOTSOMFWHDSF after

Hide contents

Cause I’m good in spirit, warm-bodied
???

pretty pleeeek help a girl out :ohno: trying to make a lyric video for each song and this is the one line that I can't figure out :hide:

Spoiler

"a fallible deity wrapped up in white/wool" I think???

4 minutes ago, yourboy said:

wait am I dumb, I literally was singing it but I still don't know which part is about her egg donor :crai:

i meant her egg donor as her mom kdfjdsklfjsdgklhjz

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

"a fallible deity wrapped up in white/wool" I think???

Spoiler

Bby I'll trust you because apparently you were the one who figured out the froggy lyrics in Kintsugi, the gods must've blessed you with amazing ears :agree2: thank you so, so much

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

CN

Hide contents

The way she starts to sing faster than the piano creating a sense of desperation and chaos the unsynchronization is everything and then the piano goes fuckin NUTS and lets this classical melody loose running through the wild it’s so Blair Witch Project I love it and the way the musical tension resolves itself with the creepy cult like Lana and Jon vocals like fuck me ten out of fucking ten!!!!! :angie:  

:trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha: Exactly ! 

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

Hide contents

Bby I'll trust you because apparently you were the one who figured out the froggy lyrics in Kintsugi, the gods must've blessed you with amazing ears :agree2: thank you so, so much

Spoiler

SJSJSJS tbh i couldnt have done it with the help of my old ass bf (ok hes only 28 but like hes spiritually a boomer he knows too much about old folk music) cause when i played it for him he was like !!!!!!!! shes talking about froggy went a-courtin!!!!!!!!

but :kiss3: glad i could help