Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

so after listening a couple of times

Spoiler

I have to say ocean is definitely my favourite album of hers lyrically. Literally so many memorable lines, deeply revealing, poetic, honest, lots of fun and more “unserious” quotes too

:wub:

I.......just......synthesis.......speechless........beatle-esque.........magnus opus..........the rest of the disvography seems amateurish now..............the others found dead.............

Spoiler

that's how the light gets in

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, barttttender said:
  Hide contents

Um, Candy Necklace....

Another piano ballad... And a morose one at that... And a repetitive one at that.

Why did Kintsugi say this song would be BIG?  It's obviously one of the weaker cuts. 

Spoiler

Aw… not the trap hit you wanted?

4 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I.......just......synthesis.......speechless........beatle-esque.........magnus opus..........the rest of the disvography seems amateurish now..............the others found dead.............

Reveal hidden contents

that's how the light gets in

Yeah, some, several, of the tracks on BTD and one or two on Paradise can be clearly seen for what they are now, quickly-written filler. OC is about as far from BTD as an album could get. 

Spoiler

I went to Paris (Texas)

With a suitcase in my hand 

I had to leave 

Knew they wouldn't understand

When you know you know 

When you know you know 

It’s time, it's time to go 

When you know you know

Then the more you know 

It’s time to go 

Paris Texas | The Iron Cupcake

Spoiler

candy necklace gave me totally different vibe from what i expected, BUT BITCH I AM LIVING :oprah4: IT’S SO HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL OMG, i would never expect lana to release a song like this but it’s so good, and i think that the low quality/her vocals being low in the mix just adds to the vibe :xcry: this is perfect example of atmospheric haunting piano song

Just now, revadece said:
  Hide contents

candy necklace gave me totally different vibe from what i expected, BUT BITCH I AM LIVING :oprah4: IT’S SO HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL OMG, i would never expect lana to release a song like this but it’s so good, and i think that the low quality/her vocals being low in the mix just adds to the vibe :xcry: this is perfect example of atmospheric haunting piano song

:hair: The world is not ready for this piece of music !

27 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’ve never seen a problem listening to leaks as long as you’ve bought and stream the album fully.  But I try to hold out for HQ for repeat listening otherwise it ruins the experience. 

with the amount I’ve spent on Lana she should give me a 1 week early listening exclusive :hooker:

SubPop does that, a month prior to release when you buy any physical copy through their official store. I wish Lana would do the same, but after having seen what happened to Weyes’s album (someone recorded their early-access stream and shared it with everyone), I understand why Interscope doesn’t want to do that :pft: