Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Why would he shade her suddenly out of nowhere? :bebe: I guess his second story can be interpreted as shade but maybe he meant checks out in regards to himself.

Yeah, that's what I thought :bebe: hopefully he isn't shading her, because we need more collabs

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

People saying FJM is shading Lana based on his IG stories... 

Oh. Yeah I feel like he’s just trying to be funny but to make a joke out of *that* statement is a little weird.

1 hour ago, burthday kake said:

a track to go with each zodiac sign (based on nothing but my own perceptions , research n experiences w certain signs.. so sorry for that):yesnod:

whats your big 3? :kiss3: I'm a Candy Necklace sun+moon & Sweet rising

Reveal hidden contents

The Grants: Cancer, "I'm doin' the hard stuff, doin' my time, I'm doin' it for us- for our family line"

Ocean Blvd: Virgo, "in a world preserved, only a few have found the door, it's like Camarillo, only silver mirrors runnin' down the corridor"

Sweet: Libra, "if you want someone then just call me up & remember where I'll be, sweet in barefeet"

A&W: Aries, "do you really think I give a damn what I do after years of just hearing them talking?"

Candy Necklace: Scorpio, "& I'm obsessed with this, all his candy necklaces" 

Paris, Texas: Gemini, "when you know, you know- it's time, it's time to go"

Grandfather: Capricorn, "I know they think that it took somebody else to make me beautiful as they intended me to be but they're wrong"

Let The Light In: Taurus, "I love to love to love to love you, I hate to hate to hate to hate you"

Margaret: Pisces, "like Hollywood & me, that diamond on your ring, the soul that you bring to the table"

Fishtail: Aquarius, "palm trees in black n white, I see in technicolor- maybe if I take my glasses off I'll stop painting red flags green"

Peppers: Sagittarius, "take a minute to yourself, skinny dip in my mind, I'm in love"

Taco Truck: Leo, "imagine if we actually gave a fuck, wouldn't that be somethin' to talk about for us"

& yes I left out Kintsugi n Fingertips (as well as the interludes for obvious reasons) despite them being two of my very faves on the album cause 1) there are only 12 zodiac signs anyway  but also 2) there is just so much going on in those two songs n honestly they are ultra personal to Lana yet also SO UNIVERSAL so i could never figure it out,,, not saying other songs aren't also but you know what...im not explaining myself further.. #ifyouknowyouknow:thumb:

I'm a Margaret Sun and Rising and an Ocean Blvd Moon :oic3:

Spoiler

Kinda wish Fishtail was Pisces tho but I haven't listened to the leaks so I can't say for sure which is more accurate lol

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Yeah, that's what I thought :bebe: hopefully he isn't shading her, because we need more collabs

i think it’s just odd to post that comment in general, especially in a joking manner. but i’m thinking he isn’t shading her.  it’s just it definitely could be considered with how vague 

8 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I adore Paris, Texas and I know it’ll hit you. Take a ride on a bike or a car trip and let it wash over you.

My ranking at the moment (keep in mind it’s all very fluid):

Hide contents

1. Paris, Texas

2. Taco Truck x VB

3. A&W

4. Grandfather

5. Candy Necklace

6. Fingertips

7. Margaret

8. Jon Batiste Interlude

9. Peppers

10. Let The Light In

11. The Grants

12. Fishtail (this seems low for this track but I love it, ok?)

13. Kintsugi (see above)

14. Title track

15. Judah Smith Interlude

16. Sweet

It feels wrong to rank this album.

Spoiler

I listened to PT in the car today with the sun shinning. It was perfect. It's just a great on-the-road song.

32 minutes ago, peppa pig said:

I totally agree. 

Hide contents

I feel like Fishtail is about the cop. LTLI and Peppers are about JD. which makes me laugh when she says "don't you dare say that you'll braid my hair" in Fishtail and immediately we hear "you can braid my hair" in Peppers. ACAB baby! 

Spoiler

Kind of curious why people think LTLI is about JD. She wrote it with Mike Hermosa and only Drew Erickson is listed as a producer which makes me think it’s one of the first songs she did for the album. Even though she also wrote Peppers with Mike, I do kind of see why people would think that is partly about JD though  

That wasn't "shade" :magikarp:, that was him aligning with her viewpoints (or at least, the one present in that comment). It only "matters" if the reader interprets this point as "problematic" combined with terminal standom.

Album release getting closer and closer :popcorn:- haven't listened to anything but mostly heard positive things

if im being honest with y'all, its just impossible to rank this album.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

The Grants made NME’s best new tracks playlist which is a good sign. But Pitchfork has been awfully quiet.

I’m predicting either a 9-10 from Pitchfork or like a 7 😭

maybe around a 7,  i loveeee the slutty bops we have but at the same time, i feel like these songs are gonna be divisive & polarizing af

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing