Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

everytime i get on this site and read some of yall's takes i really start considering freedom of speech should be erased from the constitution :pls:

I don’t even know how to categorize this album into a season. It’s like all seasons in one album. Tracks 1-3: Fall, Tracks 4-9: Winter, Tracks 10-12: Spring, Tracks 13-16: Summer

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Please refer to google 

Goodnight 

If you can play it on an instrument, it’s melodic. Lol. Just because it “doesn’t flow” or gets “cut off” doesn’t make it not melodic. Melodies don’t have to be catchy either. 

28 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Haven’t heard anything but the 3 singles. I can’t even map out what to expect from this album based on what everyone here thinks…..your opinions are everywhere.

Same. I haven't listened to any leaks either. I've also skipped all the "hidden content" about the leaked songs. I don't want my first full listening to be tainted. That said, opinions I do read and I have no idea what to expect 🤷🏼‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, imaginist said:

If you can play it on an instrument, it’s melodic. Lol. Just because it “doesn’t flow” or gets “cut off” doesn’t make it not melodic. Melodies don’t have to be catchy either. 

I mentioned the definition for you- there are “harsh” or discordant elements that don’t flow in linear pattern- again why people have a breakdown over a simple term is honestly odd. It doesn’t mean bad.

It follows unmelodic patterns. 

15 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mentioned the definition for you- there are “harsh” or discordant elements that don’t flow in linear pattern- again why people have a breakdown over a simple term is honestly odd. It doesn’t mean bad.

It follows unmelodic patterns. 

Didn't you make a claim that you're a musician two seconds ago? I guess you and bartenderrr can keep each other for company in your club of imaginary resumé's. "Unmelodic" isn't being used correctly. Whether dissonant or meandering, the songs still have a melody. Catch up.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

Candy Necklace is freaking brilliant! The chorus is hella addictive and the piano gives off major haunted vibes. It's like watching someone perform a ritual and conjure something up. Gives me "Picnic on Hanging Rock" visuals.

Spoiler

margaret and fishtail reminds me of midnights but the parts of that album that i liked so i don't mind it on this album. i just hope lana doesn't continue that direction, but her signature style of changing up on us like she likes to do

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:
  Hide contents

Candy Necklace is freaking brilliant! The chorus is hella addictive and the piano gives off major haunted vibes. It's like watching someone perform a ritual and conjure something up. Gives me "Picnic on Hanging Rock" visuals.

Spoiler

Didn't like it the first time but it's growing on me. I feel like it'll be much better in HQ too. It's a very, very dark song though. One of her darkest ever, if not darkest?