Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Was candy necklace leaked? 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

8 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Didn't you make a claim that you're a musician two seconds ago? I guess you and bartenderrr can keep each other for company in your club of imaginary resumé's. "Unmelodic" isn't a word. Whether dissonant or meandering, the songs still have a melody. Catch up.

No? I have worked on music but I’d certainly never mentioned it once here nor did I claim to be on Lanas level- it is a word on the dictionary in fact- any sequence of notes is a melody but when there is a very untraditional melody that has non traditional chord sequences or elements irregardless of the melody that are jarring(yes an oxymoron perhaps)- the term certified on the Cambridge dictionary “unmelodic” is used. 

props to the other user for having a legion of followers on Twatrl.

1 minute ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

Was candy necklace leaked? 

Yes, but only via a vinyl rip

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Yes, but only via a vinyl rip

Ooo is it good? 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Thinking about how Change and Get Free are truly the pivot point of her whole discography :icant:

Spoiler

like we really went from he hit me and it felt like a kiss to don't you dare say that you'll braid my hair babe if you don't really care

her standards and mental health have grown exponentially!! truly a powerful being, truly out of the black and into the blue! 

1 minute ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

Ooo is it good? 

Spoiler

It all depends on taste of course, but I think it's an incredible song. It's very dark and haunting. It's a piano based track, but it's a very rich sort of piano that I think works as a beautiful centerpiece on the track. I think you like Riverside or Is This Happiness, you'll like Candy Necklace 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:
  Reveal hidden contents

First time I listened to Margaret I thought she said "the salt you bring to the table" and immediately googled to see if salt to the table stood for something like a phrase :omfg2:

Me too lmaoo. I thought maybe it was a cheeky appreciation for someone's attitude 

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

7 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

Ooo is it good? 

Spoiler

my personal favourite track on the album. 
so mysterious,dark,emotional,scary and heartbreaking, it’s piano track with little strings in the background. Lana sings basically whole song and John only sing with her at the end but they voices match together. Lyrics are really dark especially one part…

i need Jon and Lana to do something like exile by taylor and bon iver, not in the sense of the sound and style but as in the duo dynamic, the interaction between the both of them, the storytelling and the build up. they sound magical together :bebe: