Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

So i see some of you girlies are rly that depressed that y’all can’t enjoy a fun simple masterpiece like Peppers… that’s sad

Finally something I agree with you on :omfg2: let loose y’all. Hush hush and shake that ass, you know you want to :hype:

Spoiler

The interludes completely ruined the flow of the album im sorry… why are they 3 minutes long? Jon Batiste interlude should’ve been cut down to 1 or 2 min and added as an outro to candy necklace, and Judah smith should’ve been cut down to 1min 30 sec and placed after paris, texas

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

It's so funny that Judah Smith says don't lust after your neighbour, and then later she's dancing naked in the window and putting on a show for the neighbours LOL

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

The interludes completely ruined the flow of the album im sorry… why are they 3 minutes long? Jon Batiste interlude should’ve been cut down to 1 or 2 min and added as an outro to candy necklace, and Judah smith should’ve been cut down to 1min 30 sec and placed after paris, texas

Spoiler

I can bear the interludes even if they are to long...

Is Peppers and Taco that i cant really stand. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I don't like em :(

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:
  Hide contents

It's so funny that Judah Smith says don't lust after your neighbour, and then later she's dancing naked in the window and putting on a show for the neighbours LOL

Spoiler

It genuinely sounds like she’s making fun of him in the interlude, I’m confused why he let her release this 😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

It genuinely sounds like she’s making fun of him in the interlude, I’m confused why he let her release this 😭

I don’t think she’s making fun of him in the interlude, I think she’s making fun of him in the latter half of the album :creepna:

5 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Finally something I agree with you on :omfg2: let loose y’all. Hush hush and shake that ass, you know you want to :hype:

It’s about balance babe, i wake up listening to Peppers to set the good mood, then at nighttime i close the day off crying to Fingertips

:true: 

Im having trouble ranking the tracks of this album still, there is not even a song i would skip wow

Spoiler

I'm listening again to Taco and I don't get why everyone loves it 😅

The first 2 mins are fire, but why 3 minutes of VB with some beats on ending the album? I don't get it.

I was wondering if judah was going to be featured on spotify so I looked him up and he is featured on a Justin Bieber album lmaooo :xgiggle:

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, Mistress999 said:
  Hide contents

I'm listening again to Taco and I don't get why everyone loves it 😅

The first 2 mins are fire, but why 3 minutes of VB with some beats on ending the album? I don't get it.

sometimes you don’t have to get it, and that’s ok.

6 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

It’s about balance babe, i wake up listening to Peppers to set the good mood, then at nighttime i close the day off crying to Fingertips

:true: 

Exactlyyyyy that’s why I love this album. I feel like there’s a song for every mood 

Spoiler

taco truck x vb is a whole fucking song- even the venice bitch SAMPLE is fucking fresh, what are y'all on that makes u fail to see that ...... ReCyCled.... bruhhh just shhhhhhhhh

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

It's confusing because sometimes it seems like she's laughing at him but then she's also agreeing with him at times. Very interesting though, I'm still processing what she's trying to say with it. It's interesting how he's talking about artists a lot, and asking "why are you so infatuated with me?" I almost wonder if she's asking us that question about herself :twirls: