Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

wait i was just thinking back 2 how the album art is based on tht natalie wood film/pic n she drowned in the pacific & in gpsotsofmfwhdsf shes asking her grandfather to protect rob while hes out on the pacific n for God to send her the signs that hes okay:wowcry:

maybe not even intentional but i rly love this <3

4 stars from The Guardian? Didn't they hate her music for many years? Or was that a different magazine?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Tamagotchi said:

not them saying the VB part is better than original plsss :air: also I know it leaked but the way NO ONE got to hear Candy Necklace or at least nobody wants to talk about it :xgiggle:

and also for giving me Margaret

33 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

"As she steps into new lyrical territory here, so too does Lana enter new sonic worlds. Her ninth album merges the soulful, classic, timeless sounds of a singer-songwriter from a distant time and the vocal melodies and techniques of an old Hollywood starlet (it’s not hard to imagine the likes of Audrey Hepburn singing parts on songs like ‘Sweet’)"

:xcry: love that

33 minutes ago, Butterfly Knife said:
  Hide contents

candy necklace = lines of coke

Spoiler

i honestly see candy necklace as a reference to opiates, and how u probably could make an opiate necklace that will look similar to a candy necklace if u rlly wanted to :eek2: plus it’s what she was exposed to…

take her ex boyfriend jack’s music video as an example:

Why are all these reviews randomly coming out?!?!

The Guardian - 4/5

NME - 4/5

Mojo - 4/5

Rolling Stone UK - 4/5

DIY - 7/10

The Line of Best Fit - 7/10