Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

The extreme length of an interlude from Judah Smith - an American pastor - must be making a point, but it’s one at odds with listener enjoyment, while a spoken interlude from musician Jon Batiste cuts in not long after.

Spoiler

the way they just skipped CN… :trisha:

and also for giving me Margaret

Ok so if the reviews are out, the listening party is on Wednesday, and Albertans already have the album—fuck it I’m listening to the whole bitch. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

the way they just skipped CN… :trisha:

Their review copy was provided by BOZ :gasp:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

This album is getting Blue Banisters level reviews so far. I wasn’t expecting that. 

I imagine it will be at least a little higher than BB in the end. Lol @ the guardian saying BB is her best album tho. Thats some good crack they on. Lol 

1 minute ago, Furor Poeticus said:

LOL the The Guardian reviewer wouldn’t get along with LanaBoards after calling Blue Banisters Lana’s best album 

literally lol i'm happy they gave her more than 3 stars this time but what was that

We need a few 90s to push up the meta score :toofloppy: I wish all reviewers used the same scale because 4/5 seems pretty good but then when you see it as 80/100 it makes it seem way worse lol

FzytWEW.png

Just now, domandapiano said:

I imagine it will be at least a little higher than BB in the end. Lol @ the guardian saying BB is her best album tho. Thats some good crack they on. Lol 

I’m surprised reviews are coming out this early? Has that happened for any other Lana album?

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

NME gave COCK a 100:)

This album should get a higher score than bb and cock but those reviews are not that promising 💀

they just like lana playing safe i guess. what are the magazines that usually hand out 5/5s?