Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

Take a break because you clearly don't know what are you talking about. :air2:

You don’t feel like Lana’s been underappreciated? That’s essentially what I’m getting at.

Like this album might not be great idk, but hearing that critics were essentially giving it a half listen kind of sucks when she’s producing/produced great music.

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

I was mainly joking. Far Out mentioned the song in their review. They called it “an infectious slice of road-ready glitch-pop”, which is kind of a weird way to describe CN. 

ya wtf is that about? 

i wonder if the streaming version is going to be different? which is what all of the fuss with that song has been about maybe.

if it is i will be SO mad :rip: 

Spoiler

dk if this has been said before, but do we all agree that in "Let The Light In," Lana is this light, and she is telling her boyfriend to let her in, so he can be happy and have fun with her?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, rabbit said:

I can’t believe they were herded into a room and forced to listen on tinny speakers :deadbanana: And that people were able to miss entire tracks yet still review the whole body of work? I don’t have any knowledge of this kind of thing, so maybe that’s standard, but even if it is wtf??

The Gigwise reviewer gets it, and is so real for laying out how it all happened. And she’s def a Lana stan lol. Lucy, are you on LB? :judgingu3:

Is @drewby Lucy from Gigwise :raven:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

ya wtf is that about? 

i wonder if the streaming version is going to be different? which is what all of the fuss with that song has been about maybe.

What the fuck even is GLITCH pop ..

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

ya wtf is that about? 

AHAmusic didn't identify it for me. maybe it was just bc of the low quality, but...:oopna:

2 minutes ago, DNC said:

AHAmusic didn't identify it for me. maybe it was just bc of the low quality, but...:oopna:

Which is weird, since AHAMusic was able to identify the songs by the LQ snippets... :pout:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Guys I somehow feel like we will be getting visuals on release day. What song are you manifesting to be the release day single and get a video? I think a trio like NRF would be perfect and she could choose three super different songs to tell the entire story of the album. The Grants, Paris TX, fishtail for example

3 minutes ago, DNC said:

Does the snippet she posted on Instagram work? I know that’s how we first found out the name of that track months ago. 

12 minutes ago, ivory almond said:
  Hide contents

dk if this has been said before, but do we all agree that in "Let The Light In," Lana is this light, and she is telling her boyfriend to let her in, so he can be happy and have fun with her?

Spoiler

:wowcry::cryney2:  YES i was thinking about this

& how also on a more playful n sensual side, if she is in fact the ‘light’ of the song, “turn your light on” takes a whole nother meaning— i love how she snuck that in there. 

this track is everything 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Which is weird, since AHAMusic was able to identify the songs by the LQ snippets... :pout:

ur right... why does it identify songs with rosemead exclusive baby all over them but not CN :paris:

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Guys I somehow feel like we will be getting visuals on release day. What song are you manifesting to be the release day single and get a video? I think a trio like NRF would be perfect and she could choose three super different songs to tell the entire story of the album. The Grants, Paris TX, fishtail for example

Title Track, LTLI, and Peppers would be such a cute trio