Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Can you imagine one critic left the room to take a dump and missedย Grandfatherโ€ฆawful!

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

speakย :awkney:

wait does this mean streaming could be different from vinyl version helpย 

Just now, burthday kake said:
ย  Hide contents

:wowcry::cryney2:ย  YES i was thinking about this

ย 

& how also on a more playful n sensual sideย side, if she is in fact the โ€˜lightโ€™ ofย the song, โ€œturn your light onโ€ takes a whole โ€˜nother meaningโ€” i love how she sneaked that in there.ย 

ย 

this track is everythingย 

ย 

Spoiler

HELP I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE THE TURN YOUR LIGHT ON DOUBLE MEANING
she is constantly proving her lyrical geniusness i cantโ€”

ย 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

On 3/18/2023 at 9:15 AM, Wait For Life said:

Thereโ€™s actually a reason why it shouldnโ€™t leak before release, but they wouldnโ€™t know whyย :nails:

oh..ย :xgiggle:

Just now, Dusk said:

wait does this mean streaming could be different from vinyl version helpย 

i truly dont know but i just dont see how they could describe the CN we got as floor filling glitch popย :awkney:

ย 

like, theres not even a song that they could have potentially confused the titles with that fills that descriptor either, so im very confused :bebe:ย 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

i truly dont know but i just dont see how they could describe the CN we got as floor filling glitch popย :awkney:

ย 

like, theres not even a song that they could have potentially confused the titles with that fills that descriptor either, so im very confused :bebe:ย 

ok even tho I absolutely love the cn we have rn if that is the official vinyl version and we get a diff version for streaming I wouldnโ€™t be THATTT upsetย :trisha:

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

Suddenly weโ€™re being sucker-punched by โ€˜Candy Necklaceโ€™, an infectious slice of road-ready glitch-popย :awkney:

ย 

ย 

It's possible that they were doing a number 2 during CN andย they had to improvise the description.

ย 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Let the Light In said:

ย 

It's possible that they were doing a number 2 during CN andย they had to improvise the description.

oh this is sickย :lange:

When the delay was because Lana wanted to include the newer version of Candy Necklace on the physical copies... :pout:

ย 

Yet somehow, some stores ended up selling the few early pressings that have the early mix... :pout:ย 

ย 

But the people who bought them don't know how to rip a vinyl, and we'll only have the LQ recording... :pout:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

Glitch Pop - Genre

Combines the melody and directness of Indie Pop, and sometimes the instrumentation of Indie Rock, with a willingness to experiment with contemporary Electronic textures and techniques.

:slayty:

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

When the delay was because Lana wanted to include the newer version of Candy Necklace on the physical copies... :pout:

ย 

Yet somehow, some stores ended up selling the few early pressings that have the early mix... :pout:ย 

ย 

But the people who bought them don't know how to rip a vinyl, and we'll only have the LQ recording... :pout:

a literal nightmare