Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

When the delay was because Lana wanted to include the newer version of Candy Necklace on the physical copies... :pout:

Yet somehow, some stores ended up selling the few early pressings that have the early mix... :pout: 

But the people who bought them don't know how to rip a vinyl, and we'll only have the LQ recording... :pout:

ORRRR the vinyls have the newer version and that’s the version we have heard and the “glitch-pop” one is for streaming.. :bebe:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

a literal nightmare

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

when it turns out that there are 5 different versions of Candy Necklace :assad:

Just now, Dusk said:

ORRRR the vinyls have the newer version and that’s the version we have heard and the “glitch-pop” one is for streaming.. :bebe:

Maybe that's why BOZ described the whole CN situation as messy... :eartha2: @Kintsugi help!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, drugmunny said:

candy necklace is perfect. period

but also not really even pop at all its more like soft rock / folk?

yea not even a little bit pop imo let alone glitch-pop so i’m rly confused :flutter:

38 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

zipped-mouth-smiley-emoticon-emoji-vecto

have any of our theories been correct so far PLS SPILL that’s all we need to know :flutter:

24 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I was mainly joking. Far Out mentioned the song in their review. They called it “an infectious slice of road-ready glitch-pop”, which is kind of a weird way to describe CN. 

Spoiler

Did they get a different version of candy necklace? Candy necklace is nowhere near glitch-pop

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・