Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, venicebitch said:

What if for some reason they heard the previous version of the album with that scrapped screaming track? And they just assumed it’s Candy Necklace because it was in the same exact place :toofunny: someone fucked it up

I cant imagine this however bringing up the screaming track is kinda genius I think this glitch pop situation could have smth to do with that :hdu:

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

What if for some reason they heard the previous version of the album with that scrapped screaming track? And they just assumed it’s Candy Necklace because it was in the same exact place :toofunny: someone fucked it up

night: ruined

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Think about this:

Leaks: No Candy Necklace:

Gigwise reviews: No mention of Candy Necklace

inews: No mention of Candy Necklace

Guardian:  No mention of Candy Necklace

NME:  No mention of Candy Necklace

The Line of Best Fit:  No mention of Candy Necklace

DIY:  No mention of Candy Necklace

Rolling Stone:  No mention of Candy Necklace

Farout magazine:  "an infectious slice of road-ready glitch-pop"

:eartha2:

Plus the one insider who actually had it described it as 

Spoiler

Massive. Which is not what we got in that leaked version, imo. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

when the album version of cn is giving faceshopping then what

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, Mer said:

Plus the one insider who actually had it described it as 

Hide contents

Massive. Which is not what we got in that leaked version, imo. 

Spoiler

definitely agree, not even the most massive on the album. still gorgeous but something is not adding up. 

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

The way that this definitely has happened 😂

honestly these reviewers just have to think of different ways to describe a song with the most unused words in the dictionary and "glitch pop" was what they thought worked :toofloppy:

@taco truck get ready to add candy necklace (glitch-pop version) (cedric gervais remix) (only on digital streaming version) to the ocean blvd era iceberg

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

honestly these reviewers just have to think of different ways to describe a song with the most unused words in the dictionary and "glitch pop" was what they thought worked :toofloppy:

Candy necklace is everything but POP💀

It's not that hard to describe...

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

sorry but i’m gonna cry if the released cn is glitch pop :eartha2: i love how haunting the piano was i dont want it to change :lange: hopefully the glitch pop was just a demo or something 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

I wouldn’t be surprised but like glitch pop is a whole genre and there are zero aspects of cn which fall under it :crossed:

ok but streaming says "Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)", and i don't think Batiste is making glitch pop :pls: maybe another version of the song exists, maybe its an early version of the song featured on a specific vinyl, but im 101% convinced we're gonna get the piano version on streaming