Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

DNC backwards Candy Necklace Demo..

wait

Spoiler

Dancing like the youNg and reCkless :raven:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

On 3/17/2023 at 6:36 AM, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

The answer is simple. Initially, there was another song recorded for the album that got replaced by Candy Necklace. It fits right between these two interludes because of it's wild and unhinged nature. Candy Necklace is way more accessible which is why they decided to switch these songs. I guess the former song will be used in the future but I wouldn't count on it too much, she's screaming in the chorus and the lyrics are almost inaudible.

Is this the glitch-pop song Farout magazine is talking about? Maybe reviewers were told about the situation so that they don't review/mention the song and Farout magazine missed the memo. It's strange that no other magazine mentions it and Farout describes it as a completely new song.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Is this the glitch-pop song Farout magazine talked about? Maybe reviewers were told about the situation so that they don't review/mention the song and Farout magazine missed the memo.

i dont see why the label would play the old song though? surely they know the tracklist :rip: 

Did yall see…

Spoiler

The Candy necklace snippet upload on THAT site that got taken down??? I thought it was fake but it might be legit now that we have this new glitchpop info… i thought the snippet was a joke…

I hate it here it’s literally 4am and I only woke up because my dog wanted to pee and instead of going back straight to sleep I fucking started checking LB and album reviews and I have to get up for work in 2 hrs :crai:

1 minute ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Did yall see…

Hide contents

The Candy necklace snippet upload on THAT site that got taken down??? I thought it was fake but it might be legit now that we have this new glitchpop info… i thought the snippet was a joke…

???

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Did yall see…

Reveal hidden contents

:pout:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Spoiler

An album full of samples and references to ha own music, legends only :hooker:

Spoiler

the album pre-release honestly has to be the messiest to exist, ever.. i’m surprised Lana hasn’t personally said anything about it lmao. it seems like there’s a lot going on behind the scenes

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

i dont see why the label would play the old song though? surely they know the tracklist :rip: 

If CN is a last minute addition, they might have played the old version of the album or the album without CN.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

7 minutes ago, Poppers said:

wait

Hide contents

Dancing like the youNg and reCkless :raven:

wait a minute…

“’cause we’re young and we’re reckless

we’ll take this way too far”

blank space - taylor swift 

taylor just released midnights which has a song called “glitch” + has glitchy elements in general

candy necklace ft taylor swift confirmed :raven:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

when this is just a repeat of the coachella situation when everyone thought it would be a haunting folk song cuz of that video of her singing it in the forest and then it ended up having a trap beat….

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .