Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

What happened to boz lol 

guilty was his plight, now he's in a jail cell for some thirty years now

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just when I thought I was finally free from checking that horrible site for the songs... When is it going to end, dear Lord :bye:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Insider is more a state of mind

Inside what? 

Spoiler

his monstrous, nasty, used-up, ugly, grim, unwashed, hideous, grotesque, washed-up, unattractive, gaping hole? That must be it

rosemead exclUUUsive, baby :bop:

whatever i guess, we'll find out at the listening parties on the 22nd. If the version played by them is the same as the leaked, I think we can just write-off the "glitch pop" description...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Not an insider, but I personally think we can infer that there's at least 2 versions of Candy Necklace. I know it was mentioned that there was a less commercially acceptable song that was in this place, but maybe it's actually still Candy Necklace. Either that, or just multiple demos of Candy Necklace as Lana was deciding on how to move forward with a replacement for what was originally there in the tracklist. Wonder if what we heard was the final version...

Spoiler

Someone else mentioned sounds at the end of the first interlude, and the start of the second, and I feel like they're very futuristic. Does not seem like a smooth transition what I heard from the leak. Not huge if they keep it, but seems like something other than the leak that I heard should go there

Just now, Mer said:

whatever i guess, we'll find out at the listening parties on the 22nd. If the version played by them is the same as the leaked, I think we can just write-off the "glitch pop" description...

Listening parties are from indie exclusive green vinyls, at least the one in Poland 

Spoiler

Taco Truck might be my favorite song ATM omg 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Guys I just found out from an insider (the author of the review) that the glitch pop was a typo and it meant to say that Candy Necklace is actually a pirate metal/wizard rock song. It’s a sea shanty now and was a UV outtake.

See how easy it is?

Just now, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Guys I just found out from an insider (the author of the review) that the glitch pop was a typo and it meant to say that Candy Necklace is actually a pirate metal/wizard rock song. 

See how easy it is?

Pirate metal ? Wizard rock song ? What ????:mj3:

1 minute ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Guys I just found out from an insider (the author of the review) that the glitch pop was a typo and it meant to say that Candy Necklace is actually a pirate metal/wizard rock song. 

See how easy it is?

Idk but I think LDR10 should be wizard rock

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Guys I just found out from an insider that the glitch pop was a typo and it meant to say that Candy Necklace is actually a pirate metal/wizard rock song. 

See how easy it is?

i looked up for this on spotify and its all harry potter songs… the way it actually makes sense :sass:

and also for giving me Margaret