Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Idk yall. I’m team glitch pop Candy Necklace. It’s not just because only 1 publication mentioned it, but because across all of the reviews, EVERY track has been named/reviewed except for CN. Not even a mention. 

What are these hoes hiding and why? :raven: 

2 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

How do I dislike a post on here?

Spoiler

The reason why is say this is because the obvious intention of Peppers is to be chaotic and crazy, which is where I think people find the “messiness” from. But the production is intricate and works super well to create the crazy vibe. HOWEVER when I call Fishtail messy, I’m saying that because the vocal takes, mixing, and tbh the lyrics of the song really take away from the sexy sad vibe she was going for imo, which is why it’s messy and demo-like sounding to me.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

44 minutes ago, taco truck said:
Spoiler

fingertips is boring to listen to even tho the lyrics are interesting😭 I LOVE kintsugi, candy necklace, and Paris, Texas which are all piano ballads but they have great melodies, fingertips does not which makes it a skip for me unfortunately 

Spoiler

I agree tbh. Paris, Texas has a LOT of replay value to me, but I'm not getting it with Fingertips yet. I think it'll grow on me maybe bc I love the lyrics but I just can't get into the music of it rn :/ 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

My ranking:

Spoiler

Grandfather 

A&W

Candy Necklace 

Judah interlude

Paris, Texas 

Fingertips 

Kintsugi

Let the Light In 

Sweet

The Grants

Margaret

Jon Baptiste

Fishtail

Taco Truck

Did You Know

Peppers 

Honestly, this was really hard to do because I truly love them all and some are tied. There are no skips on this album. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Ok so piano candy necklace is the one we are getting right? And also omg is she fucking lurking…

Spoiler

Also her vocals sound sooooo clear in her ig posts im so excited to hear it in good quality:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

My ranking:

Hide contents

Grandfather 

A&W

Candy Necklace 

Judah interlude

Paris, Texas 

Fingertips 

Kintsugi

Let the Light In 

Sweet

The Grants

Margaret

Jon Baptiste

Fishtail

Taco Truck

Did You Know

Peppers 

Honestly, this was really hard to do because I truly love them all and some are tied. There are no skips on this album. 

Spoiler

girl be so fr.. how is judah in your top 5 but you wanna put peppers and did you know in the last two

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif