Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

What does that mean? 

im just assuming she knows ppl are speculating about candy necklace 

lana if you're reading no i never listened to the leaks im one of the good ones :oic2:

Just now, sereneking said:
  Hide contents

girl be so fr.. how is judah in your top 5 but you wanna put peppers and did you know in the last two

Spoiler

Lol I don’t know, I kept wanting to move everything higher. Like I said, it was hard. I do love them all!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

current ranking

Spoiler

1. Peppers

2. Taco Truck

3. JB Interlude (I love it I’m sorry idc)

4. Candy Necklace

5. Let The Light In

6. Paris, Texas

7. Grandfather

8. A&W

9. Kintsugi

10. Ocean Blvd

>>>>>
11. Margaret

12. Fingertips

13. Fishtail

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

14. The Grants

15. Sweet

16. Judah Smith Interlude

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 minutes ago, sereneking said:
  Hide contents

girl be so fr.. how is judah in your top 5 but you wanna put peppers and did you know in the last two

ok i feel like you need to stop quoting ppl and being low-key kinda judgey about their opinions

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I have been a Lana Del Rey fan since the release of Born to Die (the single) and have closely followed her music ever since. She is my favourite artist for sure. However, I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the Did you know album. So many of the songs have no melody OR are sooooo boring. I don't understand how anyone could say this album is better than NFR. I miss the catchy tunes and the cinematic songs she use to sing, such as on Honeymoon. There were so many good songs on Blue Bannisters - if you lie down next to me, violets for roses, thunder, etc. All of these songs had great lyrics and good production, but this new album is so one note and they are forgettable with next to no tune. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is by no means even close to being her best work. Perhaps her worst actually! Does anyone actually agree with me? lol

Just now, Mer said:

ok i feel like you need to stop quoting ppl and being low-key kinda judgey about their opinions

literally every single ranking like.. not everyone’s gonna have the same ranking :crossed:

1 minute ago, Max683 said:

I have been a Lana Del Rey fan since the release of Born to Die (the single) and have closely followed her music ever since. She is my favourite artist for sure. However, I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the Did you know album. So many of the songs have no melody OR are sooooo boring. I don't understand how anyone could say this album is better than NFR. I miss the catchy tunes and the cinematic songs she use to sing, such as on Honeymoon. There were so many good songs on Blue Bannisters - if you lie down next to me, violets for roses, thunder, etc. All of these songs had great lyrics and good production, but this new album is so one note and they are forgettable with next to no tune. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is by no means even close to being her best work. Perhaps her worst actually! Does anyone actually agree with me? lol

0 Rep points we don’t care baby

also the way you flopped two times by saying bb was good and ob is bad😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Max683 said:

Nope! :kiss3:

1 minute ago, Max683 said:

let me not say anything..