Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Max683 said:

I have been a Lana Del Rey fan since the release of Born to Die (the single) and have closely followed her music ever since. She is my favourite artist for sure. However, I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the Did you know album. So many of the songs have no melody OR are sooooo boring. I don't understand how anyone could say this album is better than NFR. I miss the catchy tunes and the cinematic songs she use to sing, such as on Honeymoon. There were so many good songs on Blue Bannisters - if you lie down next to me, violets for roses, thunder, etc. All of these songs had great lyrics and good production, but this new album is so one note and they are forgettable with next to no tune. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is by no means even close to being her best work. Perhaps her worst actually! Does anyone actually agree with me? lol

No

Anyways what color is the candy necklace

I have been a Lana Del Rey fan since the release of Born to Die (the single) and have closely followed her music ever since. She is my favourite artist for sure. However, I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the Did you know album. So many of the songs have no melody OR are sooooo boring. I don't understand how anyone could say this album is better than NFR. I miss the catchy tunes and the cinematic songs she use to sing, such as on Honeymoon. There were so many good songs on Blue Bannisters - if you lie down next to me, violets for roses, thunder, etc. All of these songs had great lyrics and good production, but this new album is so one note and they are forgettable with next to no tune. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is by no means even close to being her best work. Perhaps her worst actually! Does anyone actually agree with me? lol

:lmao:

log off lana

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is by no means even close to being her best work. Perhaps her worst actually! Does anyone actually agree with me? lol

WebbedPartialAmericanwirehair-size_restr

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

ok i feel like you need to stop quoting ppl and being low-key kinda judgey about their opinions

sorry didnt mean to come off like that , i know everyone is entitled to their own opinions <3 some of these outliers be crazy tho lol

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

Just now, Max683 said:

Oh shit I forgot that was today!

0673-B3-C6-9-D17-4-EF8-8051-3-A814-FA1-B

No way violets for roses is better than any song on this album💀

No one has said that TUOB is better that NFR but definitely is better than BB and COCK

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

It might be time to delete your account :awkney:

2 minutes ago, Max683 said:

No Lana, you're not going to get us with this bait post :shh2:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I still have not listened to the leaks so her posting a snippet is sending me chills....

sofa , suicidal ? is that what she's singing? 

F*cking icon queen of melancholy queen of glamour I can't wait to hear this album Thursday at midnight aaaahhh 🔮💅🏻❤️

Ok I have always been pro- say your opinion even if it’s negative, however people creating an account to say they don’t like the album is weird like just post it on Twitter or Reddit or something😭

ok now im going to ignore it just needed to say my piece:makeup:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, Max683 said:

Lana if u don’t get off ur alt acc u will be dealt with :oic2:

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

:hdu: "The reviews aren't meant to be good"

The way the reviews are good tho😭😭😭😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

40 minutes ago, sereneking said:

yeah one of her greatest let vb stand on its own and be for what it was not be literally copy and pasted into a closing track 3 albums after

That's the thing - it wasn't copy pasted. It was reworkee in a completely new style with a new concept, new lyrics, vocals. arrangements, beats, etc. it's a completely different 3 minute version of that song with another banging 3 minute song attached to it. I'm not a huge fan of the album (7/10) but that song is perfection. It's a quintessential LDR song