Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

They didn’t record bb together? And also the fig tree metaphor and “I chose one” with all the pics of Mike implies it but idk it seems like her and Jack are together too so it’s weird

Sorry i meant they were together then, im still half asleep omw to work:rollin:

11 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Her quoting that Taco Truck lyric and saying “the reviews aren’t supposed to be good” is fucking SOOOO dramatic and so her. The reviews are literally good :deadbanana: this woman istg……

The way that it’s phrased almost makes it seem like she’s mad she’s getting 4/5 stars and doesn’t think those are good reviews😭😭😭 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

The way that it’s phrased almost makes it seem like she’s mad she’s getting 4/5 stars and doesn’t think those are good reviews😭😭😭 

that's def what she's saying 

Let’s be honest this woman can’t take any criticism:oic2: 

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

tell us why candy necklace is going to be a single on release day

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I love Lana but the amount of times she says she doesn’t care about the critics shows just how much she really does care about them😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, venicebitch said:

Honey she will already forget this album exists on the release day 

nah cause i got confirmation from one of the insiders that it is gonna be a single on release day

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I love Lana but the amount of times she says she doesn’t care about the critics shows just how much she really does care about them😭

Lana every album cycle

4 minutes ago, lannisterpussy said:

you’re right i think! i saw something about this on twitter the other day actually 

the way the instagram caption ends, "and then I wrote this album, {OCEAN} and I picked one " makes me curious what "fig" she picked ...cause in the poem it lists off all the different versions of a self the figs represent in the future to pick,  so im a romantic and guessing a man but it could be herself, a new career, who knows ???? queen of mystery , leaving us on our toes begging for more !! endless possibilities abound 

it is kind of funny that we were being so dramatic because the reviews so far are very good*

vfny4jB.gif

* = (the line of best fit + DIY can rot tho w/ their 7/10s)

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the way the instagram caption ends, "and then I wrote this album, {OCEAN} and I picked one " makes me curious what "fig" she picked ...cause in the poem it lists off all the different versions of a self the figs represent in the future to pick,  so im a romantic and guessing a man but it could be herself, a new career, who knows ???? queen of mystery , leaving us on our toes begging for more !! endless possibilities abound 

i thought she was implying she chose music/her art because her mentioning that was tied to the creation of this album

but i could be wrong. it's Lana. :thumb3: 

Wait…. I know people say this all the time and it’s dumb….. but is she getting married….. is that the surprise…… is she just hard launching her boyfriend?…. I thought she was on and off with jack?? but she’s also been seen with this guy Evan… IS HE THE FIG????? WHAT FIG DID SHE PICK I NEED HER TO ELABORATEEE MOTHERRRR