Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

32 minutes ago, drewby said:

When the big surprise Friday is a reworked version with Taylor Swift after she featured on one of her songsย :teehee:

:derpna:

We still need a music video. Home mad, high budget, idc

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š’ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š

Itโ€™s going to be sad that this will be another middling album from her. Forgotten with low sales, no acclaim, zero attention from the Grammys.

ย 

Itโ€™s worse because she is trying it with these tracksย lengthย thinking that critics will eat it up because itโ€™s anti-trends and anti TikTok. Now itโ€™s getting middling reviews.ย Theย album being uncommercial as it is wonโ€™t be seeing good streams either.

ย 

2 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

:derpna:

We still need a music video. Home mad, high budget, idc

ย 

One high budget sexyย video for AW, Taco Truck or Peppers, please!

ย 

No piano ballads!ย I'm sure we're all tiredย of seeing a few million views on all her latest videos (Arcadia, Chemtrails, Blue Banisters, White Dress, Let Me Love You Like a Woman and Arcadia V2).

47 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Okay wow, Guardian finally knows whats up this timeย :hottie:

ย 

if someone wants to read all reviews, here's an overviewย https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/579013-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd.phpย 

ย 

not to forget, Gigwise gave 10/10ย :oprah4:

https://gigwise.com/reviews/3429011/album-review--lana-del-rey---did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd

ย 

So the surprise was either scrapped or moved to a different time coz nothing that happened last week couldโ€™ve been thatย unbelievable event bozย was talking aboutย 

34 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

OMG

But is Gigwise counted on Metacritic??

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

i had a dream that lana released an ep to go with this album, it consisted of 5 unreleased songs (i think serial killer and say yes to heaven were on there) :toofunny: it seemed so realistic that when i logged onto LB today, i expected to see discussions about it on this thread, thank god it was just a dream :hillary:

๊งแƒฆโŠฑโ™ฅ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth โ™ฅโŠฑแƒฆ๊ง‚

BRILLIANT.gif

added another person to my ignore listย :flutter:ย 

ย 

Candy Necklace (piano vinyl rip mix) on repeatย :flutter:

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Itโ€™s going to be sad that this will be another middling album from her. Forgotten with low sales, no acclaim, zero attention from the Grammys.

ย 

Itโ€™s worse because she is trying it with these tracksย lengthย thinking that critics will eat it up because itโ€™s anti-trends and anti TikTok. Now itโ€™s getting middling reviews.ย Theย album being uncommercial as it is wonโ€™t be seeing good streams either.

ย 

why so negative?

My mind has been blown the past like 10-15 pages of this thread because since when has an 8/10 been a bad review:oprah2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

15 minutes ago, taco truck said:

My mind has been blown the past like 10-15 pages of this thread because since when has an 8/10 been a bad review:oprah2:

Most albums getย an 80 these day lol. Poptimism and the fact thatย her past two albums scoredย in the same range.ย COCC also getting multipleย perfect scores.ย And we know the real quality of those albums.

ย 

NFR 87 on metacriticย is really more like a 97 in todays music journalism.

ย 

ย