Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, BIackoutZoned said:
  Hide contents

Yes, I got you. But I think about that technique she uses in the greatest "blind/blonde and gone", or in Salvatore "soft ice cream, soft I scream", or white mustang "why am I staying"

Cause the way she says "twisted neurons" reminds me of "all I wanted to do was to kiss Aaron"

And the she says "Aaron ended up dead and not me, whats the fuck is wrong with your head to send me away, exotic people and places to take the place of being your child"

Neurons and Aaron sound quite the same, and maybe these cocktail of things (medicines) made her undergo through a miscarriage.

you posting from jail? Beyonce Beyonce Jail GIF - Beyonce Beyonce Jail Beyonce Behind Bars GIFs

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Spoiler

You guys think the new solo edit of Let the Light In is enough to convince a certain individual to release Candy Necklace from hostage?

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

11 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

she is me and i am her :hair:

I think that's exactly her point, the critics are good and they're not supposed to be that good since they've always said shit things about her. She's being ironic

1 hour ago, Actor said:

I like Lana over 10 years, i like what she used to do, but this.... I can't. And i dont need to force myself to like something i dont like, like the others. This album is not that good, and thats all. 3/10

I agree. I only listen to a little of the album. like I said 4-5 good songs, I can't listen to the rest.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

I mean really it’s up to the artist with how much they care about controversy, and at this point it seems Lana enjoys having controversy around her lol. But I know if I was an artist I would make sure my manager/publicist was checking every one of my posts so I don’t accidentally get cancelled:crying5: 

Omg i would have 10 people check everything lol. Pics, captions, everything. Cancel culture is cray cray

4 minutes ago, x VB said:

Wait... did Kintsugi leak in LQ or am I listening to the wrong file? :w8ing:

Spoiler

The proper CD rip came in two separate ZIP folders, just sayin ;-P

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

21 minutes ago, BIackoutZoned said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I got you. But I think about that technique she uses in the greatest "blind/blonde and gone", or in Salvatore "soft ice cream, soft I scream", or white mustang "why am I staying"

Cause the way she says "twisted neurons" reminds me of "all I wanted to do was to kiss Aaron"

And the she says "Aaron ended up dead and not me, whats the fuck is wrong with your head to send me away, exotic people and places to take the place of being your child"

Neurons and Aaron sound quite the same, and maybe these cocktail of things (medicines) made her undergo through a miscarriage.

Spoiler

i noticed the repetition of "twist" in the lines about things that twist neurons and twisting limes (prob my favourite combination of lines on the album!) - to me, it's abt the things she did that might have been deemed "bad" or "wild" (wanting to kiss a boy or have sex) that might have impacted on the way her parent treated her (like literally get told ur gonna end up in an institution)

as for a miscarriage, i think it's far-fetched to find cocktail of things = miscarriage; regardless of an implication existing, it's not something i'm comfortable speculating on personally

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, Actor said:

I like Lana over 10 years, i like what she used to do, but this.... I can't. And i dont need to force myself to like something i dont like, like the others. This album is not that good, and thats all. 3/10

you're like the 9999th person to say this lol

10 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’m here 2 tell y’all JB interlude is actually somehow the best track because it’s so fucking crazy.

ive been a jb interlude truther since day 1 and this is making me so hypedd :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Spoiler

i alr brought this up b4 but i'm obsessed w the album cover somewhat being a nod to Natalie Wood n like the fact she drowned in the pacific & on GPSOTS Lanas asking her grandfather to protect Rob while hes out on the pacific & for God to send her signs that hes okay:wowcry::wowcry::wowcry:

i kinda doubt its intentional but it makes for an interesting coincidental parallel nonetheless.