Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

I still can’t understand peppers, it’s like one of her GarageBand demos- truly messy but it’s intriguing aswell- kind of like how I feel about David lynch films- I just can’t form a proper opinion but I think it shows she is definitely progressing even if the results are polarising

Just now, evalionisameme said:
Spoiler

I still can’t understand peppers, it’s like one of her GarageBand demos- truly messy but it’s intriguing aswell- kind of like how I feel about David lynch films- I just can’t form a proper opinion but I think it shows she is definitely progressing even if the results are polarising 

Use spoilers gurll…

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

this is the best music on this album :lange:

Okay 

Spoiler

Kintsugi

Is the most perfect song for driving at night…. I just drove around my neighbourhood with the windows down and the song blasting and wow it hit 

FzytWEW.png

Ok just woke up and fuck, this pre-release thread keeps on giving :thumb3:

Spoiler

So, there are two versions of Candy Necklace?!? :thumb3: well, another classic Lana moment, of two versions sent to different media. I doubt it’s the track that was originally at CN’s place that critics got to hear. By the way, I hope they some kind of « listening booths » with headphones for this album because I don’t see myself enjoying much of the subtleties of the album if it’s playing on speakers for everyone :usrsney:

and there’s apparently another « surprise »?

« Surprise » is shaping up to be the new « soon » for us :true:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Ok just woke up and fuck, this pre-release thread keeps on giving :thumb3:

So, there are two versions of Candy Necklace?!? :thumb3: well, another classic Lana moment, of two versions sent to different media. I doubt it’s the track that was originally at CN’s place that critics got to hear. By the way, I hope they some kind of « listening booths » with headphones for this album because I don’t see myself enjoying much of the subtleties of the album if it’s playing on speakers for everyone :usrsney:

and there’s apparently another « surprise »?

« Surprise » is shaping up to be the new « soon » for us :true:

Spoiler

guys but where do this came from? how do we know about the two different versions? i’m getting crazy 😭😭😭😭

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

guys but where do this came from? how do we know about the two different versions? i’m getting crazy 😭😭😭😭

Spoiler

fr where did it come from, I'm behind 

6 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

Im sorry but why people start hating the album my hype is kinda gone now after seeing all the people saying it's a bad album:toofloppy:

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Spoiler

It's not a bad album, it's good, but not everyone must like it or think it is the aoty at all costs.

In my opinion, this album has very strong moments, like the first 4 tracks, Candy, Grandfather, Let the Light In, but also some weak ones like Margaret (which is too "Taylor Swift" for me, Fishtail, which is something we've heard from Lana too many times, "Taco Bell" which is only 30% a new song and 70% VB again.

"Paris Texas" is basically a cover so it doesn't count for me.

Overall a good album, not her best IMO.