Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

27 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

IN MY DRUNK MELANCHOLIC SAD ERA AND I NEED THE JB LYRICS TRANSCRIBED SO I CAN HUMM ALONG AND VIBE OUT

i tried, the result is mostly a bunch of question marks 😍

Spoiler

OH!

Oh I feel it right now, I didn’t know I was gonna feel it so early :kris:

Honey!

Really? 

I feel it early, I feel it! 

I feel it early 

Ooohhh I feel it early yeah I feel it late HAHAHAHAHA 

??

YEEAAHHHH

I feel it! I feel it!

HAHAHAHAHAH

???

I feel it heavy hahahaha

Dancing in the dark?

I’m a star, dancing to the dark? ?? aaaahhhh

??

I FEEL IT HEAVY HAHAHA I FEEL IT OH MY GOD HAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

YEAH WHOA WHOA YEP WOOOOOOO YOU NEED ONE A HERRRR

Seriously, it’s good ??

Honeeeeeeyyyyyy

YEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

You’re honey??

OHH WHOA

Baby im a star dancing to the dark (?) baby im a star 

HONEEEYYYYY

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAOOOAA 

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

AH I FEEL IT IN MY SOUL! 

HAHHAHAHA

I FEEL IT IN MY SOUL 

OHHH ???

Early in the mornin hahaha

Early in the mornin, HEY

EARLY IN THE MORNIN

?? that’s pretty too, how bout that 

Man… that’s something else literally ??  (lol)

Early in the morning 

Ohhh sweet, sweet honey, ohhh 

:kris:

lmfaaaoo i love this song so fucking much 

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

guys but where do this came from? how do we know about the two different versions? i’m getting crazy 😭😭😭😭

Spoiler

A lq version leaked this weekend.

there was a listening party for critics and one of them described the song completely differently from what was heard via the leak. I gathered that the leak was from a recording of a vinyl.

just woke up and read like 50 pages, and i think y'all are being delusional once again

i truly believe that the version of Candy Necklace that's on the vinyl it's the same that's gonna be on digital, and that's proven right by the snippets Lana posted today, yall are reading too much into the "glitch pop" thing imo

also stop fighting and stop giving wannabe insiders attention, it's for your own good :kiss2:

11 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

Im sorry but why people start hating the album my hype is kinda gone now after seeing all the people saying it's a bad album:toofloppy:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't even see much hate, it's always the same couple users repeating that they don't like the album.

Just now, Ultraviolencez said:

Im sorry but why people start hating the album my hype is kinda gone now after seeing all the people saying it's a bad album:toofloppy:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

those people are the same people who started stanning lana because they liked ONE album from her, esp ultraviolence and NFR :lmao:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
  Hide contents

A lq version leaked this weekend.

there was a listening party for critics and one of them described the song completely differently from what was heard via the leak. I gathered that the leak was from a recording of a vinyl.

Spoiler

i listened to the leak and it impressed me much, how was candy described?

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

those people are the same people who started stanning lana because the liked ONE album from her, esp ultraviolence and NFR :lmao:

Well, u r not right. I like

Sirens

Aka

BTD

P

UV

HM

LFL

NFR

then something went wrong with last 3. There r songs that i like and listen, but... This is her weakest album. 

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

i listened to the leak and it impressed me much, how was candy described?

Spoiler

Glitch pop

not even sure what it means, but someone posted a fka twigs track that could be glitch pop 

15 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Not so many people are hating it, it's just the same accounts throwing tantrums here over and over again.

17 minutes ago, x VB said:

But if it was a CD rip there would be CN in HQ I think

Spoiler

They kinda held onto Candy Necklace until someone can give them Let the Light In without FJM vocals. I think the LQ version we have now is just an audio recording of the vinyl someone else got their hands on, but this is just my speculation.

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Actor said:

Sirens

Aka

BTD

P

UV

HM

LFL

NFR

then something went wrong with last 3. There r songs that i like and listen, but... This is her weakest album. 

weakest album.. :awkney::pls:

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Y’all someone just said she was rapping in Candy💀 People will really just say anything 

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

2 hours ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

The same collection of users seem to make the same obsessive comments over and over and over and over about what Lana shouldn't be doing with her career and declaring her projects a flop before they have even been officially released.....with all of the ideas and multiple essays and obsessive critiques I think these people should honestly apply to work at her record label! I'm sure you will be able to come up with some very creative and interesting cover letters and then when you get the job you will finally have an outlet to share your excellent ideas!

I really liked the Guardian review. The guy who wrote it also wrote Pitchfork's Best New Music blurb for A&W. I would hardly call an album getting 4/5s across the board a flop or a poorly reviewed album, LOL.

why do we even give a fuck about ratings? lana is an artist and this album is her vision, whether you like certain aspects or not we have to respect her as a creative. i see her vision and appreciate it, i don’t need a critic’s approval to say this album is top tier. it’s obviously unconventional and different, but i’m so grateful for that. it’s great to see lana still exploring new areas after all these years of making music. 

i’m not saying this in an ass kissing way but…i like almost everything lana has put out. from her very early songs until now, there’s only a handful of songs i skip. and there’s certainly not an entire album that i dislike. i’m always excited to see what lana does next, and ocean blvd is an amazing feat. she’s really my favorite artist of all time :wub:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I've seen 4 reviews so far; all 4/5 which is really good. Personally I don't care much for reviews as they're subjective; I only read them before the album comes out to get a jist of what to expect.

Guardian 4/5

NME 4/5

Independent 4/5

Rollingstone UK 4/5

Just now, Actor said:

Sirens

Aka

BTD

P

UV

HM

LFL

NFR

lmao :awkney: this doesnt change the fact that shes never going back to that sound.. maybe you should try other artists

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm