Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, summer bummer said:

iNews (whoever they are) gave the album 3 stars

2 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

the times gave lana 3/5 

None of these count for anything, what else you have to say? :lmao:

Spoiler

wait a whole ass minute. 

lana references carlito's way in taco truck. the movie was based on a book of the same name, but the sequel was called after hours. the weeknd has an album named after hours :umadney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Everyone needs to accept that people can have different opinions. I love Lana, but her new album isn't my fav. I think we can see from the critic reviews now that this is album is not going to outperform NFR!

So many members trash BB openly and unapologetically, without concern for "bringing down the vibe" of those who like it, but won't hear anyone say a 'bad' word in the present about OC. The snake eats its own tail.  

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

four days til yall realize that the digital version is the same as the vinyl version

four days til we celebrate cuz 

Spoiler

the vinyl version is godly

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Love you guys a lot, but pre-releases are way too intense… Thank God this thread closes on Friday. :smokes:

There's too much immaturity, period, and people whose right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. A lot of lack of mental health. 

Wait…so Lana posts two videos in the middle of the night about Candy Necklace, potentially confirming she or her team reads this thread, and people in here still want to be so negative about the album endlessly? :toofloppy:

4 more days…:magikarp:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

So many members trash BB openly and unapologetically, without concern for "bringing down the vibe" of those who like it, but won't hear anyone say a 'bad' word in the present about OC. The snake eats its own tail.  

You have 2k posts on this forum but already forgot that people reacted the same way when someone tried to say/repeat all over again bad things about Blue Banisters in its PRE-RELEASE thread? So many people haven't heard the album yet and it just ruins the excitement for them, so sit down, Violets For Roses stan.

23 minutes ago, living legend said:

i’m just a tad confused with some of y’all who have stated (multiple times) your dislike for the record. which is fine, everyone has their own opinion and taste level. but my question is why tf are you in this forum still if you’re not a fan of the new music? all you’re doing is bringing the vibe down and making it more of a miserable experience. we get it, you’ve told us you don’t like it…move on and give us, who do love the new music, the space to celebrate it. 

thank you 

This isn’t just an echo chamber to say how great everything is. I want to see constructive criticism and opinions not just ‘magnum opus 10/10’  I think we should embrace all reactions here like or dislike.  Society is getting more intolerant to anything perceived as negative or critical, instead of accepting it’s just part of normal human expression. I think we should accept some fans won’t like the album and that’s ok. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Gave in and gave the leak a first listen. My initial ranking would be

Spoiler

1. A&W

2. Candy Necklace

3. The Grants

4. Let The Light In

5. DYKTTATUOB

6. Sweet

7. Fingertips

8. Kintsugi

9. Paris, Texas

10. GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

11. Margaret

12. Fishtails

13. Peppers

14. Taco Truck x VB

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

You have 2k posts on this forum but already forgot that people reacted the same way when someone tried to say/repeat all over again bad things about Blue Banisters in its PRE-RELEASE thread? So many people haven't heard the album yet and it just ruins the excitement for them, so sit down, Violets For Roses stan.

What a he man.