Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, terrencelovesy0u said:

What song do you guys think is Lana’s favorite on the new record? Personally I think she likes candy necklace most. Or maybe A&W because of that post. Idk:defeated:

Fingertips

(she talked a lot about it in the interviews)

16 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

the fact that i have an entirely fresh album ahead of me and i’m going to discover it as a whole :wowcry::ma:

oh wow i’m jealous! i don’t have the willpower to avoid the singles. proud to say i do have the willpower to avoid leaks though so i’m kinda there with you :karaoke:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

3 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Fuck the critics tbh, so many incredible things to highlight from the album and they really are picking on...

Reveal hidden contents

the covid line in Peppers

can you blame them when they're offered a LQ leak mp3 (rosemead baby exclusive lite version) while being locked up in a basement for 80 minutes

anime-girl.gif

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

It's better this way to see that the album is being genuinely reviewed...unlike Midnights which must have surely involved alot of $$$$$$ to get those 100s and 90s

I like midnights, but that MC score is...:pls:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

It's better this way to see that the album is being genuinely reviewed...unlike Midnights which must have surely involved alot of $$$$$$ to get those 100s and 90s

From the picture that Gigwise painted of the review session, this album is being anything but genuinely reviewed :bebe: I do get what you mean though, Lana doesn't buy reviews.

Just now, margaret soty said:

if you get upset just because of that. :bebe:

i get upset cause since day 1 yall keep dragging other women to praise Lana like Lana didn't make music that's good enough to be praised without bringing down other people, don't you see how that's immature and makes both the fandom and her music look bad? reducing her work to a petty non-existing competition?

Just now, burthday kake said:

i could get lost in Let The Light In all day long ngl. I love the 70s-ness of it :trisha:

that song made me fall in love with a character from a series cus I listened to it while watching the series:air:

now I imagine a life next to him:paris:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey