Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

It's better this way to see that the album is being genuinely reviewed...unlike Midnights which must have surely involved alot of $$$$$$ to get those 100s and 90s

Pearl girl will surely be angry about this. 

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i get upset cause since day 1 yall keep dragging other women to praise Lana like Lana didn't make music that's good enough to be praised without bringing down other people, don't you see how that's immature and makes both the fandom and her music look bad? reducing her work to a petty non-existing competition?

I didn't even say anything bad about Taylor Swift, I really don't care. :air:

3 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I didn't even say anything bad about Taylor Swift, I really don't care. :air:

girl stfu you know what u were doing dont be throwing the rock and then hiding the hand behind your back, what you said could literally have been said without name dropping her or anyone else, enough with dragging other women, you don't have to like anybody but stop bringing down other artirts, especially to praise Lana cause she doesn't need that

one day is Miley, one day is Taylor, please grow up

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

girl stfu you know what u were doing dont be throwing the rock and then hiding the hand behind your back, what you said could literally have been said without name dropping her or anyone else, enough with dragging other women, you don't have to like anybody but stop bringing down other artirts, especially to praise Lana cause she doesn't need that

Calm down :kiss2:

That reviewer who called Candy Necklace "glitch pop" must have taken a bathroom break and had to come up with something.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I really don’t care for reviews, I read them because I’m just a nosey bitch :oopna: but when it comes to Lana critics have always been hit or miss. The same with the scammys it’s just about publicity and money, yes it’s nice when Lana gets her flowers but it’s not the end of the world for me as long as I enjoy the music tbh. Music is an art form and art is subjective. :ahh:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

I’m still intrigued by whomever publication that called Candy Necklace roadside glitch-pop. What was up with that?

Maybe from their seat within the confines of the bathroom stall that's honestly what they heard.

The Forty-Five: 8/10

Far Out: 8/10

Wow these publications really need to step it up. I'm tired of these 7s & 8s out of ten. I wanna see the nines, the tens, where are y'all :icant:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

one day is Miley, one day is Taylor, please grow up

review the post and show me at what point I dragged TS. lol  :awkney:

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

Wow these publications really need to step it up. I wanna see the nines, the tens, where are y'all :icant:

Lana may not have played it safe, but the critics sure have.

Yesteday, we all were confused and speculating on a possible different version of Candy Necklance, Lana came in here and noticed that and said "no mf is gonna confuse my children" and posted two candy necklance snippet:paris: the mother she is:air:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Wow these publications really need to step it up. I'm tired of these 7s & 8s out of ten. I wanna see the nines, the tens, where are y'all :icant:

a good score from pitchfork and a couple 9s and 10s could bring up the average hugely why are they so stingy…

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Yesteday, we all were confused and speculating on a possible different version of Candy Necklance, Lana came in here and noticed that and said "no mf is gonna confuse my children" and posted two candy necklance snippet:paris: the mother she is:air:

she should leak it in HQ while she's at it :clapback:

Just now, summer bummer said:

a good score from pitchfork and a couple 9s and 10s could bring up the average hugely why are they so stingy…

i mean, from Pitchfork, i expect a 7.0 - 7.5 at least, that's the best they can give her (but my delulu ass praying for them to give her a 10.0 lol just because how daring this album is)

NME literally handing out tens for free to anyone but Lana lmaooo

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing