Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

Again, you have no proof of what you say. BYE.

i don't want to fight with you but I literally saw u quoted Sweet lyrics (yup, that "basic bitch" part) and you namedropped [Taylor Swift] after that to imply your idea that she's a basic bitch.

i'm the witness honey, so forget about using that edit button to clear your shit lmaooo

Just now, baddisease said:

Why are people simping for Taylor Swift in this thread? Idgi. This ain't the TS thread.

because some people can't STAY WITH THE TOPIC about Lana Del Rey or her upcoming music upon this thread. They have to namedrop another female artist to start dumb shits for no reason chile.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

"i have not said anything"

*name dropped her just for the sake of comparing the two artirts two pages ago*

sure... :awkney:

he never namedropped taylor but I will!

taylor swift SUCKS:lolliney:

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

i don't want to fight with you but I literally saw u quoted Sweet lyrics (yup, that "basic bitch" part) and you namedropped [Taylor Swift] after that to imply your idea that she's a basic bitch.

i'm the witness honey, so forget about using that edit button to clear your shit lmaooo

that was @Ultraviolencequeen but obviously @margaret soty was also mocking me for what i said for no reason ??

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

lmao, I never mentioned that post. :air:

Nurse!

Jimmy, jimmy, cocoa puff, jimmy, jimmy ride :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

You guys it's literally release week (of the best album ever) and you're fighting about the most random stuff. This thread has been off the rails with negativity and squabbles. We have finally arrived to the moment we've all been waiting for!! Embrace happiness, it's worth it :trisha:

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

girl idc about you, you didn't even like Ocean Blvd why would anyone rely on you when it comes to music taste

i never said that! ocean blvd is my friend :true:

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

lmao, I never mentioned that post. :air:

my bad, it was ultraviol-something lmaooo, my memory playing tricks with me :hellno:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Hide contents

Lana's features on this album are so random.

Most them don't even have a full verse

:sideeye:

Spoiler

It's perfect tbh, she often lets her features steal the spotlight but this Lana's time to SHINE :illumilana2: