Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, DCooper said:

You guys it's literally release week (of the best album ever) and you're fighting about the most random stuff. This thread has been off the rails with negativity and squabbles. We have finally arrived to the moment we've all been waiting for!! Embrace happiness, it's worth it :trisha:

:trisha::trisha: We're here Finally !!  

The Thread: Lana's 9th Studio Album

The Drama: Taylor Swift isn't a basic bitch 

:trisha:

8Qg234E.gif

lol this thread is not even about Taylor Swift.

I know some of you are haters but this is not the place for it :azealia: stop bringing her up everytime you want to act cocky and shit. It's annoying.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Lana's features on this album are so random.

Most them don't even have a full verse

:sideeye:

she decided to give that pastor 4.30 mins of spotlight. I'm actually glad the others don't have verses and they're mostly backing vocals

1 minute ago, summer bummer said:

wait what publications aside from pitchfork are even left to review the album 😭

Around 20-25 if we look at Chemtrails and NFR!

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's perfect tbh, she often lets her features steal the spotlight but this Lana's time to SHINE :illumilana2:

Spoiler

I personally think Lana is one of those singers who sounds better on her own, but I think there are exceptions to that rule. Lana's voice along with The Weeknd's sound beautiful. I understand that the features on this album are used to create the atmosphere of the album.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Some of y’all need to remember music is subjective not everyone will like what you like it doesn’t mean it’s bad… I personally love Taylor but yes I think sometimes she’s a bit overrated but that doesn’t mean she’s bad. Not that even matters because This week should be about Lana so let’s get back to the album 😩

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

Now let's get back to the "alleged surprise" that bozo was talking about - which can possibly occur this week.

I'm a delulu so I hope it's her releasing some unreleased content from every of her album on streaming platforms - remastered.

For example: Born To Die (More) - EP or Born To Die (More) - Double Single (Serial Killer/You Can Be The Boss for instance)

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

lanas post reached 1m likes on insta/also im feeling something coming soon since she left the account open idk

"My 10th studio album Pearl, watch me on a ring a bell Psycho Lifeguard will be avaliable later this year"

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

lol this thread is not even about Taylor Swift.

I know some of you are haters but this is not the place for it :azealia: stop bringing her up everytime you want to act cocky and shit. It's annoying.

exactly it's not about her.

cause it happened with Miley too

it's about people dragging other women, that's not cute at all, i'm part of multiple fandoms and i hate when every fandom does that cause someone's art doesnt need to be compared to somebody else's to shine, especially Lana's. Her music is full of depth and gives us so much to talk about and to praise her and some people decide to instead bring down other women, how is that mature or productive? they would all hate reading things like that, some people need to grow up

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

lanas post reached 1m likes on insta/also im feeling something coming soon since she left the account open idk

2,3M followers and she gets 1M likes

this is organic social media queen lemme say it. :oprah2: