Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’m so confused on how Candy Necklace goes from the Bible snippet into the rockefella chip like I’m so confused, does it sound seamless???

Spoiler

Yes, it’s gorgeous. The best track on the album.

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

I must apologize to @tulsa jesus freaks. I really have no problem with you.

I am sorry if you were upset by my post. :ohno:

i don't think you need to apologize to me tbh, i just wish people would let other women artists just breathe for once without being compared to one another like that ever led to anything good, it never did for Lana and it won't for everyone else

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

"My 10th studio album Pearl, watch me on a ring a bell Psycho Lifeguard will be avaliable later this year"

I'm gonna sound pretty stupid and ignorant, but what does that title mean? 

English is not my first language and I'm having such a hard time trying to understand, especially because it doesn't seem to make sense grammatically (at least to my knowledge) 

Please, help :deadbanana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

7 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

exactly it's not about her.

cause it happened with Miley too

it's about people dragging other women, that's not cute at all, i'm part of multiple fandoms and i hate when every fandom does that cause someone's art doesnt need to be compared to somebody else's to shine, especially Lana's. Her music is full of depth and gives us so much to talk about and to praise her and some people decide to instead bring down other women, how is that mature or productive? they would all hate reading things like that, some people need to grow up

i mean, i feel sorry for them honestly.

i get it, u a hater, Lana is the best and these girls are her sonz but imagine bringing any other women up every goddamn day just for the sake of it into a thread that has nothing to do with them... I mean, they dont even do anything bad or have anything negative to say abt Lana tbh

Honestly its so immature and annoying, especially for people who enjoy mostly everything from everyone else besides Lana. You know, Taylor or anyone, they can co-exist in the music scene alongide Lana and what are you going to do about that in a Lana's thread? lmaoo

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’m so confused on how Candy Necklace goes from the Bible snippet into the rockefella chip like I’m so confused, does it sound seamless???

Spoiler

the song flows very well, later on there is an amazing piano moment. :gclap:

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

English is not my first language and I'm having such a hard time trying to understand, especially because it doesn't seem to make sense grammatically (at least to my knowledge) 

It doesn't make any sense (english is not my first language either) it's just camp I guess:silly:

I like it tbh

She said it was gonna be part of the original title btw "Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd Pearl, watch me on ring a bell Psycho Lifeguard"

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:
  Hide contents

I'm convinced that let the light in is about anal sex. All that backdoor talk... Tell me I'm wrong 

this... is...

such a take. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

i’m a native english speaker and it makes 0 sense :lmaoney: it’s just lana being lana 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ