Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

shaping up to be my top 5

Hide contents

1. Let the Light in

2. Margaret

3. A&W

4. Sweet

5. Peppers / Taco Truck

oh yeah uh huh this is it :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I also want Lana to get critical acclaim and 10s everywhere but to be fair... who cares at the end of the day.

The album is amazing and that's all that matters to me, it's not like I'll be listening to it in some months and say fuck, it didn't get a 100 on Metacritic, let me turn this off :hide:

And 80+ is still really good. I guess NFR spoiled us (specially people who became a fan later) cause Lana getting good reviews wasn't the norm at all... like remember when UV came out :bebe:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:
  Hide contents

I'm convinced that let the light in is about anal sex. All that backdoor talk... Tell me I'm wrong 

But she is at 'your' backdoor.

And she wants to 'come' in.

Maybe she is...

Nvm

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Is it true it gives Is This Happiness because that is one of my favs 

Spoiler

Kinda. Specially the piano cause it's delicate and pretty and it has a bit of an eerie feeling but I think CN is darker and a bit weirder, it's definetly less linear than Is This Happiness

giphy.gif

This line from The Forty-Five review is really interesting

Spoiler

You can still dance around to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers with a lover like you did when you were 16, but it’s hard to escape the looming questions about your future that become more suffocating with every year that goes by.

This concept ties in to how I feel about the Venice Bitch remix, it takes what was once freeing and turns it into something claustrophobic. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:
  Hide contents

Kinda. Specially the piano cause it's delicate and pretty and it has a bit of an eerie feeling but I think CN is darker and a bit weirder, it's definetly less linear than Is This Happiness

Spoiler

Thank you for the description🙏 

Kintsugi has grown on me a lot, it's almost perfect except 

Spoiler

the part when she actually mentions the word "kintsugi".... it just doesn't feel right for some reason :bebe:

Also is it just me or most of the song sounds like 

Spoiler

she is singing with a blocked nose 🤧

10 minutes ago, mostexoticflwr said:

said i would only listen to candy necklace once but i'm pretty sure i can sing it forwards and backwards by now:air:

Believe me i didn't stop playing it since it was leaked So DARK & ELEGANT  TOP TOP TOP