Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I'm really so exited for the release day ; It's huge day for sure, I feel lana will drop a music video and make an interview or instagram live (where she will spill about LDR10 :tyvm:) and I'll be able to listen to the album in order with lyrics cause i listened intentionally to the leaks twice (Except CN) without lyrics and in no order I didn't listen to the judah interlude also at least I can hold myself from listening to a song :xgiggle:  

SO LET THE LIGHT IN :pussypower:

13 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I can't make a ranking because I like all the songs. But this is my top 7.

Hide contents

1. Let The Light In

2. Candy Necklace

3. Margaret

4. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing

5. Kintsugi

6. A&W

7. Paris, Texas

i feel like this is pretty similar to what mine will look like just based off predictions, snippets, and everyone's reactions.

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

31 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Honestly Louise, your review of the album is the only one I care about. Please make sure to tag me when you post your thoughts! :kiss3:

We Stan @Louise in this forum!

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

The end-of-winter depression is hitting me hard plus I’m angry. For those who have heard the leaks, which songs would make me bawl my eyes out and scream:trisha: I need this album now

27 minutes ago, imaginist said:

I’d rather see what the general public/other Lana fans who don’t really come to LB think of the album. In the end, I feel like that matters more than the critics’ opinions. 

The consensus from critics has been that you’d have to be a fan to like the work or atleast familiar with it- I can’t imagine any general person wanting to listen to these songs tbh.

y'all are still talking about the surprise? :bebe:

it was obviously just the global listening party she's not releasing serial killer or smth

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

47 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Honestly Louise, your review of the album is the only one I care about. Please make sure to tag me when you post your thoughts! :kiss3:

Thank you. You'll have to pull the kite string in, because I'll be so high! You know it!

Spoiler

Candy necklace feels so classic Lana like if someone told me this was a honeymoon outtake I would believe them

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Ode74L7.jpeg

i wouldn't blame her if she was homophobic... it really do be the fags that are the reason we cant have nice things