Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

i was just listening to taco truck and it got me thinking. do we think lana can actually fight? the lyric "i've gotten better but i can be violent too" and her infamous "i won't not fuck you the fuck up" tweet. she always strikes me as so sweet and soft i can't imagine her actually beating the shit out of someone :um2:

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

56 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

It’d be heartbreaking if Lana didn’t get at least a BNM staple from Pitchfork specially since they gave it recently to other artists I also love: Caroline Polachek, Kelela, Kali Uchis and Yves Tumor, to name a few.

ugh i wish but their albums were way more digestible i fear

(desire and red moon in venus aoty btw:legend:)

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

ugh i wish but their albums were way more digestible i fear

(desire and red moon in venus aoty btw:legend:)

Lana’s album stands right in between the more digestible ones (Kali, Caroline, Kelela) and the more avant-garde (Yves Tumor) and that might hurt her.

However, the fact that Pitchfork loved the singles and included them in their playlist does say something. 

IMG-7960.jpg

Spoiler

SWEET is the most underrated song and I will die on that hill !!

Talking about the stuff that’s at the very height of things

Do you want children, do you want to marry me?

Do you want to run marathons in 

Long beach by the sea

I’ve got things to do like nothing at all

I wanna do them with you

Do you wanna do them with me …

IF YOU WANT SOMEONE THEN JUST CALL ME UP AND REMEMBER WHERE I’LL BE

Spoiler

was just having my nightly Kintsugi moment which led me into revisiting Anthem & this Cohen interview:

That is the background of the whole record, I mean if you have to come up with a philosophical ground, that is “Ring the bells that still can ring.” It’s no excuse… the dismal situation.. and the future is no excuse for an abdication of your own personal responsibilities towards yourself and your job and your love.

“Ring the bells that still can ring”: they’re few and far between but you can find them. “Forget your perfect offering”, that is the hang-up, that you’re gonna work this thing out. Because we confuse this idea and we’ve forgotten the central myth of our culture which is the expulsion from the garden of Eden. This situation does not admit of solution or perfection. This is not the place where you make things perfect, neither in your marriage, nor in your work, nor anything, nor your love of God, nor your love of family or country.

The thing is imperfect. And worse, there is a crack in everything that you can put together, physical objects, mental objects, constructions of any kind. But that’s where the light gets in, and that’s where the resurrection is and that’s where the return, that’s where the repentance is. It is with the confrontation, with the brokenness of things"

:xcry: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ such beautiful sentiments thru n thru & I'm so glad Lana took them too with her <3 

guys do you think they might restock the colored vinyls? The pink vinyl is not on the Canada store anymore.

wish I pre ordered them before but I want them so much more after hearing the album 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

1 minute ago, Lust said:

guys do you think they might restock the colored vinyls? The pink vinyl is not on the Canada store anymore.

wish I pre ordered them before but I want them so much more after hearing the album 

the pink one gets restocked in amazon germany and france from time to time. also the white one is still in stock in europe

Here is my initial ranking after my first listen (note that there is not a single bad song or shit song in this album, it's just a ranking to show that which one prefer than the other)

Spoiler

1. Kintsugi

2. grandfather please...

3. Taco Truck x VB

4. Peppers

5. Sweet

6. Candy Necklace

7. The Grants

8. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

9. A&W

10. Let The Light In

11. Fishtail

12. Margaret

13. Jon Bastite Interlude

14. Fingertips

15. Paris, Texas

16. Judah Smith Interlude

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

20 minutes ago, number1angel said:
  Hide contents

i was just listening to taco truck and it got me thinking. do we think lana can actually fight? the lyric "i've gotten better but i can be violent too" and her infamous "i won't not fuck you the fuck up" tweet. she always strikes me as so sweet and soft i can't imagine her actually beating the shit out of someone :um2:

I feel like she could definitely beat the shit out of someone easily if they struck the wrong nerve. It’d be iconic 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Just to be sure - these tracks from Chemtrails and BB never leaked

well, then time for her to leak them

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

the NFR EP was just called like this by you, or is there more to it?

Yep i just casually call it that to refer to the remaining 'bombastic songs' that are yet to be leaked.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, DCooper said:

Far Out review lol

Hide contents

“If you want some basic bitch, go to the Beverly hill cinema” :um2:

Spoiler

Now I'm confused if they received lyrics or not, another review wrote "go to the Beverly Centre and find her" 

Just now, imaginist said:

I feel like she could definitely beat the shit out of someone easily if they struck the wrong nerve. It’d be iconic 

well, she aint learnt jiu-jitsu for nothing. She can definitely smack a bitch who fucks w her without a doubt.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Hide contents

Now I'm confused if they received lyrics or not, another review wrote "go to the Beverly Centre and find her" 

I don't think attention to detail is some of these people's strong suit :oic: