Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

officially changing my pfp from that crash album cover cause i feel like it's associated with me hating on ocean blvd... it's cursed now! this is not who i am and, frankly, have never been! :read:

i am officialy back to being a whore for anything lana does, a #1 ocean blvd stan and anyone who says otherwise will be hearing from my therapist! :monica:

1 hour ago, SeraphBronte said:

When she release deluxe next week >

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd: The Pearl Watch Me On Ring  A Bell Psycho Lifeguard Special Edition :azealia:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

I need to hear Candy Necklace in hq I can only slightly hear the instrumentation and i feel it climbing my way to top 3:tommy:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

after repeat listens, i think i can safely say that fingertips, a&w, candy necklace, grandfather, and paris, texas are the standouts for me, with fishtail, the grants, title track, and let the light in being tracks i also enjoy and think will likely full on love after i listen some more. peppers and taco truck x vb are cute but meh for me– i mean, good tracks but not great– nothing emotionally for me to hold onto and not quite boppy enough for that to drive my attachment. margaret i like a lot but i hate jack's verse. i was always gonna hate the judah smith interlude and lo and behold i do indeed hate it, this guy corny af. jon batiste interlude fits well with the album's sonic direction but i don't see myself purposefully listening to it much.

of course i've only been listening for a week, but as it stands now this album isn't as sonically/melodically strong as COCC (the last lana album i loved almost top to bottom, minus for free) but is lyrically so exciting and a very cool leap for her artistically. i do think this album is a turning point in her career, and she could really go anywhere from here– always in awe of her dedication to pushing her own boundaries.

i cannot wait for lana's festival shows to kick off to find out what her setlists will be like! as i've said before i hope they are NFR (the tracks that didn't get played last tour)/COCC/BB/Ocean Blvd. heavy– we already know the grants will be on it. really hope we get some music videos– i think we will!– and forever in love with lana's dedication to her own artistry and storytelling.

aOaIzH2.gif

Haven’t listened to the leaks yet I’m so excited for friday:thumb2:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

Spoiler

I’m honestly so surprised by my faves… I remember when we first got the tracklist i thought peppers was gonna be The Trio pt. 2, I literally could not give less of a fuck about Candy Necklace, and was so sure Margaret was gonna be flop… now they are all in my top 5:true:

8 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

starting a marathon of Jon Denton reacting to Lana before he reacts to Ocean Blvd, just cause you guys really like him :true:

Aaron (For Whatever Reason is his channel) is also fantastic. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, Poppers said:

y'all are still talking about the surprise? :bebe:

it was obviously just the global listening party she's not releasing serial killer or smth

why would BOZ care about that.. everyone’s just assuming it’s the listening party

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Aaron (For Whatever Reason is his channel) is also fantastic. 

I second it! He’s my fave. He pays attention to everything, watches everything what’s possible and even checks Lanapedia. King. 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, canadianwhore said:

Haven’t listened to the leaks yet I’m so excited for friday:thumb2:

My excitement is through the roof. I already warned my fiancé I will be insufferable on Friday and the album will be playing non stop :true:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just now, summer bummer said:

why would BOZ care about that.. everyone’s just assuming it’s the listening party

He said it would be announced last week and that’s the only thing that was announced so it seems pretty likely, I’m not holding out hope for anything else at this point tbh

11 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

I need to hear Candy Necklace in hq I can only slightly hear the instrumentation and i feel it climbing my way to top 3:tommy:

Spoiler

i’m sure that background instrumental (violins ecc.) will be clearer and make the song even darker, more interesting and more  complete in a way. Already Lana voice in the snippet is sharper than the leak and I loved it so much

Just now, taco truck said:

He said it would be announced last week and that’s the only thing that was announced so it seems pretty likely, I’m not holding out hope for anything else at this point tbh

no same i don’t really care about the surprise but i don’t think he’d be that excited about #that